Anxiety Community
Anxiety

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Anxiety

hello there ! plz help me i an having regular headache n dizziness i get lot of sweat n feel breathlessness...i am jst 22 employe in a company its very hot these days in our area i feel its becoz of heat and too mch stress
I recommend that you see your Dr for a check up. Yes, your symptoms could be caused by extreme heat and stress. You must stay hydrated during work.
Excellent advice from remar and I hope you'll take her advice.
It also sounds like the flu, so there you go.
What would all us overthinkers do without you?

If these symptoms have only been happening for a day or two, flu or possibly allergies could most certainly be the answer.

Doh
thnkx remar yes i do a sweat a lot ...its lots n lots of heat these days....its like my head is on roller coaster ride....i hav consultd a doc she said its coz of lot of stress but the thing is m find my self very help less....excess heat in my body sometym result in skin infection n whn i tke medicins fr it its like i can produce heat i feel so hot...n messed up n this lead to unwantd frustation...:( n m in depression frm long tym...
i dont no ...but whn m at home peaceful n cool i feel to b normal again...
i dnt no wht it is n how shd i handle it..i do drink lots of water to keep my slf ok bt it doesnt work it get work in afternoon...whn sun is on head i feel dizziness...n as if whole wrld is rotating around me i get frusty n yell on my colleagues....may b i need a big brk on some cool place
Do you work outside in direct sunlight?

Or do you work inside where it is very hot..........no air conditioning or fans?

What kind of work are you doing? Are you working with any type of chemicals, or glue or anything that may give off fumes?

I'm sorry to ask this, but are you overweight?

Do you have any known medical conditions? Are you on any medications?

How old are you?

Do you like your job and the people you work with?
How long have you been there?

You say when you are home, peaceful and cool, you feel perfectly normal. Can you tell us more about why that is.........what is different, aside from the fact that we'd ALL rather be home than at work. I'm thinking there is something about your job that is causing your symptoms, but need more information.

Please write back.
Peace
Greenlydia

hey Lydia,

I dont work out side in sun i work in my cabin which dont hav proper ventilation  ,its a closed n packed room fan is there but no a/c available..i feel suffocation inside i feel sumthing is bugging inside i have desk job so m on computr which  have its own heat too...

yes i have put on a lot of weight in last 6-8 months..i m 5'3" m my weight was 52 kgs earlier now its 60 kgs :(

I am working with a manufactring unit produces metal so its hot furnace under my office in our unit.

i was under some skin treatment m was having 9 tablets at a time which use to make me feel even hot warm n slightly bluky...i got swelling near mouth n lips so i have stopped eating them now.

I am 22 yrs old (female)

I dont like my job it is too much of desk job dont allow me to move even a bit (excpt some needs) I am into this job frm 5 yrs now i took brk btw for 8 months to join othr job was hppy but then due to some problm i left tht othr job n then they clled me again to i rejoined them... :'(

yes, at home i feel peaceful bcoz its proper ventilated have cooling facilty, i dont give 9 hours trouble to eyes being on pc i can hav cool watr i dnt hv to wear formal clothes which mke me feel tact in office..

Dear Lydia i dnt no what is wrong but i m not liking it its like major problem...which is been stuck to me..help me ..

thnk you

waiting for your reply.
Akshi

Jade59, and 10356 commented on 10356's status
Neck Pain Treatment QUICK FIX
13 hrs ago by gymdandee
Israeli researchers find way to det...
15 hrs ago by gymdandee
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms