Anxiety
Hi i think i have Anxiety and panic attacks i have been getting in alot of trouble with the police and im suffering with alot of stress where my chest gets tight and i find it hard to breath im currently 8 weeks pregnant and i need help as i cant control my feelings iv tried talking to my doctor and all he says is that i look fine to him its causing alot of trouble in my relationship as i take alot of my stress out on my partner which ends up with the police getting involved can u help
Have you talked with a specialist? A Psychiatrist?

There are drugs that can help, they have side-effects of course and take some time to become effective... and in the USA some are outrageously expensive, especially in the second tier drugs that are added when the lower cost and more widely used don't do the job.

From what I know one of the prices (besides the $$) of Abilitfy (to name an example) is they can in some people dull them down mentally, not sure that is better than being anxious.