Ativan
how long does 1 mg of ativan stay in the system,Mine seems to ahve stopped working and im needing to take it closer together,can i overdose this way i take 1 mg 3 times a day
hi,

im not a doctor, but im taking ativan for years. The Ativan works for  4 hours , how long it stays in system about up to 3 days.it depands on how many mg you took .

instead of talking more , try to skip the ativan , instead of 3 times a day, try 2 pills a day for few days.The mdication will start to work again. Your body just get used to those specific meds.It is very easy to get used to it and get hook on those meds.Just be careful.
It is a short acting benzo.  While people give good medication advice at times, I STRONGLY suggest talking to your prescribing doctor about it.  While there are many people here that have taken it a long time, it affects people in different ways and the only time you should adjust dosage is with the direction of your doctor....do not do it on your own.  If you are taking it as prescribed than you are doing the right thing.