Anxiety Community
Baby Movement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Baby Movement

I am 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i was feeling the baby movement very frequently however i am not feeling the movement at all for the last three days. Is this something serious. i am very worried.
by 23 weeks you should be feeling the baby move throughout the day every day. ive been told by my doctors that baby should move at least 10 times in a 2 hour period. and if they don't, try laying on your left side and drinking a cold glass of water and waiting a little while, and if they still don't move to call your doctor or go in to l&d. since it been 3 days, i would definitely call them right away!!!
Agreed ^^ u should call or go asap since its been 3 days
Go to hospital ASAP its been to long
Go to doctor ASAP, I was told that if for even half a day and I don't feel the baby move I was to go straight to a&e, I would go ASAP if you live near one if not then phone your midwife or doctor, it could just be that the baby is being lazy but it is something that has to be checked it can mean something is very wrong
I would go ASAP..if I had known it was sooo important to do kick counts I wouldn't have lost my lil boy at 33 weeks..
Call the doc...may be the baby is turned but give them a call
Try to drink orange juice or something sweet and cold and lay down and see if you feel the baby. You don't have to count kicks until 26 or 28 weeks but you can go to the hospital and they will do an ultrasound. Good luck I hope everything is okay
I too am pregnant for about 3 months now. I thin you should go to the doctor fast because this could be serious but you won't know till you get there. HURRY Please!!
I agree with the others. Being three days Id go straight to the ER asap. If it were less than that then try the other remedies like OJ, etc. But not at this point.
I agree with everyone else see a doctor asap. You could try laying in a bathtub of water. When I took a bath and laid in the water on my back my baby would go crazy moving around. My baby is 7 now...they grow up so fast.
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
lajacks commented on Derealization and Dep...
Amandag78 commented on LindyTara's status