Anxiety Community
Because of anxiety i am having sweating and hot burining skin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Because of anxiety i am having sweating and hot burining skin

Because of anxiety i am having sweating and  hot burining skin and i need to know how to come out of the same.,

For your information this anxiety may be due to the fact that the Swine flu is rapant and we are unable to counter the same in PUNE and I am working in PUNe and  i fears making me have sleepless nights and sweating is seen with Burning skin onPalms and bottom of  legs. also feel the tingling sensation of Sweat forming on my legs and also on the face.

It has also caused me the feverish symtoms (symptoms).

Kindly advice me to come out of this immediately as my health is deteriorating due to this anxiety and also fear is taking over my sleep during the nights.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi deepakamaresh! It does sound like you are creating your symtoms (symptoms) out of anxiety. First, a lot of people have had the swine flu and have had less trouble with it than the actual flu. In fact, Rupert Grint who plays Ron in the Harry Potter movies had it not too long ago and he is fine. Working in an area where people have it does not guarantee that you will get it either. I do think it would be wise for you to take extra precautions like washing your hands requently and avoiding others who don't seem to be feeling well. In anxiety, avoidance is couter-productive, but when it comes to an illness, one would be smart to of course try not to contract it. Worrying about it will of course make you ill though, and that worry can likely make you feel worse than the actual swine flu, not to mention wear you out. Maybe you could try doing some breathing exercises when you are feeling anxious about it and see if that helps? Remind yourself that you aren't ill. =)
Blank
You ARE ill.  Anxiety is extremely dehabilitating.  Knowing that there is no real physical problem, doesn't always make it go away.  You need to see a doctor.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
pixielv commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
4 hrs ago
Blank
Coolevelynnn added the Weight Tracker
6 hrs ago
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 commented on heather727's status
7 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms