Brain flutters caused by anxiety/depression or something else?
I have suffered anxiety  for years but have had it under pretty good control for the last 5 years but I have been having anxiety again for over a month now and just keep getting new and different symptoms.  The newest one is kind of like flutters in the brain is the best way to describe it.....kind of like lightheadedness only different.  It's very similar to what happens when you go off an SSRI only not as severe.  But I am still taking the same dose of prozac I've always taken. I have been to the dr a lot lately for other things (mostly anxiety related) and she found my white blood cell count was elevated with no obvious infection along w/ my CRP which indicates inflammation in the body but these can also be caused by severe emotional stress.  But, she is sending me to a hematologist for that.  I have also seen a cardiologist for my heart skipping beats which he thinks is due to untreated sleep apnea so I have now had a sleep study as well so I am maxed out.  I cannot afford to go to another specialist and I don't want to if this is just caused by anxiety.  I know I should see my dr but I cannot afford to go every time I have a new symptom (most of which have been anxiety related) and I'm afraid she will want to send me to a neurologist and they will want to do all these tests which would give me peace of mind but like I said, I absolutely cannot afford any more medical tests, etc right now.  And, it was not happening before the anxiety started. Has anyone else had this symptom as a result of anxiety or depression?  Thanks.