Buspirone
Is there anyone here taking buspirone ton control anxiety disorder?
Though I no longer am on any kind of medication for anxiety,  this was just one of the many I did take in the past.    This med is not very potent at all compared to the benzo's.    From what I recall,  I hardly felt any change at all after taking it.    Some will say you need to take this for a stretch of time before it builds up in your system.    If thats the case then you're better off  with one of the antidepressants,  its the lesser of two 'evils'.
YEP. i'm on 10mg buspirone 2xdaily. It definitely helped my anxiety. I was having daily panic attacks every time i woke up in the morning. Buspirone worked great for me, and i haven't noticed any side effects. Maybe increased appetite, but that could be seasonal too. i recommend it.
I am on Buspirone 5mg once a day since 7 days already. My doctor wants to increase the dose if 5 mg seems not to be working well for me. It's making a slight difference but am still waiting the week before my periods to see if it will be working better. The drug is not like benzodiazepines and its not habit forming, so the withrawal should be easier than with benzos. I say that because my anxiety attacks begans couple of months ago without a clear reason. To be honest I prefer to get rid of these attacks without medication and am still searching for a physiological reason.