Anxiety Community
Cymbalta Withdrawl(withdrawal) Symptoms

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Cymbalta Withdrawl(withdrawal) Symptoms

Hello.  I have been on Cymbalta for over 2 years and I have been on the max does of 120mg per day and now I am weening off of the meds because I am trying to conceive.  I have been ok with the weening off of Cymbalta until now which I am on 30mg a day.  I have noticed that my body just aches around the same time every day for many hours.  I also notice that I am more annoyed and crabby then normal.  I was wondering if there is anything I can do for the daily aching?  I have tried Ibprophen which does help a little bit.  How long will this body aches last and will they get worse when i stop completely?  Why is my body reacting this way to the medicine? (the body aches)  It is very frustrating and I am having a hard time concentrating because of the pain.  Please help and give any advice you can.  Thank you.
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms