Dark Color Urine and Nausea
I am taking one capsule effexor xr(venlafaxine) 150mg & Neuxam(alprazolam) 0.5 mg 1 & 1/2 tablet at night prescribed by Psychiatrist for about 12 days for anxiety and my condition has improved a little bit as I am starting to have a good mood.My urine color has changed to dark and I have nause.Before starting the medicine I had upset stomach, gas & acidity.Is my dark urine color due to the medication? should I stop the medicine? or it is temporary and will get back normal when I stop the medication?
NEVER stop taking medication prescribed by your doctor, unless your doctor tells you to do so himself.  Continue to take it as prescribed.  Make an appt with your dr so you can be re-evaluated, and address your concerns.  Let us know how it goes!  blessings - Blu
Yesterday I had took a cbc and lft test.Everything came back normal except mchc and mpv in cbc.Mchc was 35.4 g/dl where normal range is 33-35 g/dl and mpv was 12fL where normal range is 7.2-11 fL & in lft Total Bilirubin was
1.09 g/dl where normal range is up to 1.0 g/dl.So why is the mchc,mpv and total bilirubin high? I am taking effexor xr 150mg capsule and alprazolam 0.5 1 & 1/2 tablets.