Anxiety Community
Everyone check this out

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Viewing 201-204 comments:
A lot of these symptoms are due to the habits we do.  Smoking, weight, stress, caffeine...etc. some people dont worry, we do. When i feel chest pains, i sit up straight. It goes away...my posture is poor and this effects the muscles in my chest. The constant stomach issues are caused by my coffee drinking and spicy processed food eating. When i switched to a more natural healthy diet, it went away. The full feeling in my head and rushing noises are due to the menieres condition i was recently dx'd with....fluid doesnt drain from my inner ears causing this plus dizziness and vertigo. Stress (and worrying about ones health is stress too) causes many physical effects. It sends our bodies into chaos. As far as irregular heartbeats, it isnt serious most of the time. When i was training to be a cna i was taught many people have it. We had to check each others and many had thready fluttery beats...instructor said its normal. To feel like ur heart acts up when u lay down is normal too. If u lay on ur left side it puts ur weight on the mitral valve causing it to stick to the wall. Lay on the right side and it goes away. Stomach issues can cause pains in the chest because the nerves run together.  do things that avoid the anxiety. Get a full body scan...this allows the dr to see everything. A good scan will prove nothing is wrong. Theres nothing this scan can miss. Avoid excessive weight and smoking as they give symptoms that scare u. When i stopped smoking and eating poorly my symptoms disappeared. Behavior changes and lifestyle changes work best when it comes to becoming panic free.
Chest pain every now and then
Heart palpatations (persistant)
Hypocondria ( always asking doctors or sesearching the internet for answers that I already know)(persistant)
Always sleepy now matter how much I sleep(persistant)
Hard heart beat
Fast heart beat
Fear of my demise(persistant)
Fear of being alone(persistant)
Fear I'm having a heart attack or stroke and won't be able to make it to a dr.(Persistant)
Fear of driving(persiatnt) always triggers anxiety attacks
The need to run when I'm feeling this way(persistant)
Dread(persistant)
Clammy, dizzyness, tingles (persistant)
Its funny because I was about to have an attack and like I always do I hopped on the internet and I found this. Just writting this down for everyone to see made it go away. Thank you guys for starting this page. I may come back here when this happens and repost if that ok. I been living with anxiety issues for over 2 years. They just came on out of the blue one night when I was driving home from work and scared the crap outta me. Its like I went somwhere else for a little while then came back to myself. Oh! Out of body experience(persistant) I take 40mg of celexa and adivan as needed but they still happen nearly on a daily basis and I hate taking medication I wish it would just stop. Like I wish I could just turn it off. Any suggestions? Thanks for reading this guys. Hope u all have a blessed and beautiful day.
All the above and destroying my life. Where just wonder upstairs and break down on the bed. Tried 2 types of meds from doc and just felt worse. I feel lower than any stage in life I've gone through. Also suffer from ptsd. Any advise.
I have the same problems im only 16 and i feel like the world is going to end or im going to die before i get to have my own family and i am very scared:(
Hi Guys,

I felt like I was the only one that had these symptoms. Mine are as follows

1. Feeling as though I am going to die from a heart attack or stroke.
2. heart palpitations
3. seeing floaters
4. feeling like something is pressing against my chest.
5. Sudden hot flash, just on head and shoulders and it goes through the rest of my body.
6. Constant yawning (regardless of how much sleep I have gotten).
7. Slight ringing in ear (usually brings on other symptoms).

I used to smoke and drink way too much caffeine but I quit both of those cold turkey almost 2 months ago, when my problems first started. It started at work and I almost passed out and when to the ER. Then I quit smoking and drinking caffeine, thinking that was the root of my problems. Now I cannot even hear bad news, as it starts out this pattern of problems. I am only 30 years old and the doctors think that I am some crazy hypochondriac but it does feel good to know that there are some other people who feel like me. What are some of the ways that you guys calm down from anxiety without medication?
I am suggesting few exercises. they are stand-alone exercises. Google one by one and pick up which you like. Learn and practice for a long time.
Swaiso
superbrain yoga
Yoga for beginners.
cold showers.or alternate hot and cold showers.
Pranayam
meditation.
Google the above and read and evaluate. Wish you best of luck.
Hi, yes definitely, my main symptoms include:
1) chest pain
2) shooting body pains
3) headaches
4) tingling
5) twitching
6) painful vision, etc...
But regarding you feeling like you're in a dream/not like yourself/floating, I believe I know what you're feeling! Have you ever looked up depersonalization or derealization? I know I've had some bad "trips" of depersonalization over the past couple of months... It's VERY disturbing, I get tunnel vision and this horrible feeling like I just got bad news, and something is telling me that I'm not real. It's like the feeling you get when you look in the mirror too long and think "THAT'S me?", but it happens out of nowhere. If that's what you're feeling, it's VERY scary, but a lot of times is from common things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, childhood abuse, etc. You feel like it may never stop, out of touch with reality, it's not you actually touching things, etc...
If you look up depersonalization that might help you because that really helped me, and I'm going to see a therapist for it because it's usually just a symptom of emotional distress. In the mean time, if you experience that "feeling" it helps to try and interact with your environment: make a phone call, watch TV, babysit, etc.
Regarding feeling like you're dying, I feel that way too and I think it's just from lots of health anxiety, and it would be good for us both to get some help!!!
Good luck!!!
Hi everyone.

I've been experiencing these symptoms for the past 6-7 months or so, here they are:
My head has felt either light headed or felt heavy/sort of filled. Hard to explain (Heavy head feeling has been more recent). My heart has been racing. I sweat excessively at times even when I'm not participating in any form of physical activity. Pain in my chest (not as consistent as it once was) my vision becomes blurry from time to time. I feel as if I don't want to go anywhere or I'm skeptical of doing anything. A few more I may have forgotten.

I have a feeling it may be anxiety, but I just wanted to see if anyone could help me here!
Hi, I'm no expert but with all the tests I've had done for my own anxiety I can tell you that anxiety can definitely cause symptoms like these, including the sweating, heart racing, chest pain (and MANY more)... Regarding feelings of head pressure and blurred vision it's best to make a doctor's appointment and just sit down and express those and all symptoms, but most of those can definitely be from anxiety so just schedule a doc's appointment and in the mean time try and enjoy yourself! Best of luck X
Heres mine..
A) fatigue.. feel wanna sleep for the whole day
B) itchy on my chest and neck
C) constipation
D) night sweats
E) shortness of breath
F) weight gain... always looking for sweets chocolates and chips...
G) nightmares... EVERYDAY
H) Feel like there is a lump in throat
I) dry mouth

Omg where to start
Sharp stabing pain on my head( not every  time)
Lose stole for almost 2 months
Tingeling on my fingers
Heart pulpation
Chest pain
Very weak specialy left arm ( done echo ekg chest x ray everything ok)
Dizines
I think I have some kind of illnes or some type of cancer any small thing to me is huge
Sceard of dying
3 times in ER( thought heart atack or stroke)
Done blood test 3 times, checked for thyroids everything ok
Blurry vision at times
Metallic taste in my mouth
Stiffness on my neck
Back pain
Going to do
Endoscopy  colonoscopy, nerv study because of weaknes and twitching , MRI  plus adrenalin glad test is a 24 hours urine test.
Going to remove my iud think that has to do with some of my symptoms or making them worst.
If any one wants to know what the doc or the result will be let me know so you can have some idea for your self, all this will be done starting next week.good luck everyone
what can I do to help myself get better
wake up every night out of my sleep
   1) heart racing
   2) shortness of breath
   3)  numbness in my arms and hands
    4)head feels heavy
    5)confused
     6)scared
    7) feel like im dying
     8)off balance
     9)shaky
1, Issues breathing - Paranoid about my breathing this has been going on since February causing me to Hyperventilate. I have raised blood plates so I'm wondering if my anxiety is linked to any of this. I struggle to walk and breath at the same time sometimes - walking up a hill seems hard. When I walk I tend to look for things that I can walk past just in case I can grab hold of them.  I had a fainting spell over a month ago and thought I was going to collapse really scary and lucky I was with friends who understand anxiety.
2.Weakness in hands all over body, legs feel light - dispersonalisation, that feeling that you can't seem to move in the morning and feel detached from your body and senses,  I can't seem to get going and it takes me ages to get ready. I'm moving but I don't feel there somehow. This has been going on for 2 months now.
3. Having a laugh with friends I miss this and still go out but I feel uncomfortable when I laugh it's as if I can't my mouth goes dry, throat feels like it's closing up causing me anxiousness clicking mouth sound - It's frustrating I'm normally a fun time person who loves a good laugh.
4.   Frustration more than anything in that last year I was doing things and now I can't seem to only very light things.  I'm not working currently because I don't know if I could hold a job down in the current state I'm in. I take Lorazepam x 1 daily but could take 3 if I wanted not sure of taking anymore though and also take medication to reduce my blood plates to - so the dry mouth could come down to taking medication since February,
5.I have a tight rib cage which is weird when I come to touch it it feels uncomfortable sensitivity, if someone hugs me I feel a bit too overwhelmed for this and get a bit sensitive
6. Sensitive to light - doesn't help when the weather is so gloomy
7. Don't like too many people around me, noisy people seem to put me off I go outside and just get out the room for fresh air.  I was one of these noisy people once.

There's a few interesting posts just know we are not alone
-nervous stomach
-tired
-obsessive thoughts about my health
-fear of having a deadly disease
-shortness of breath
-symptoms of the disease I think I might have
-feeling like I will lose control
-fear of traveling to far from home
-thoughts that dr is not being honest with me
THis was posted a long time ago...

"heartfluttersflyawayplz Blank  
Aug 26, 2007
To: all
heres mine
1. tingling of head/ears ( persistent when in anxiety)
2. waking up all times of the night ( fall asleep easy but cant stay that way)
3. dont want to eat ( lose weight fast )
4. stomack problems- feel sick every morning (persisent when in anxiety)
5. feel like am out of body not my self (presisent when in anxiety)
6.hot flashes/warm feelings/clammy
7. crying spells/short with others
8. dont want to leave house or do much

thats what i have maybe a few others but thats the most i have. i dont have anxiety all the time, just when something throws me into it . like health or drugs.. just coming out of anxiety from leavquion meds. hope to stay out a while. hope ya all have a great day and stress free. barbara"

----------------------------------

But I'll write something anyway.  This person has depression.

Helpful mnemonic for diagnosing depression:  SIG E CAPS

changes in Sleep
loss of Interest in activities previously liked
Guilty feelings (could feel hopeless for future, helpless)
change in Energy level (usually down)
problems with Concentration
changes in Appetite (down w/weight loss in classic depression, up with wt gain in atypical depression)
Psychomotor agitation or retardation (restless or kicky/pacing in classic depression or never wanting to move in atypical depression)
Suicidal Ideation

Only need 5/8 for diagnosis or any Suicidal Ideation is automatically depression

Here's his/her list:

1. tingling of head/ears ( persistent when in anxiety) **Anxiety often goes with depression
2. waking up all times of the night ( fall asleep easy but cant stay that way) SLEEP changes
3. dont want to eat ( lose weight fast ) LOSS OF APPETITE
4. stomack problems- feel sick every morning (persisent when in anxiety)  ANXIETY and somatic complaints
6.hot flashes/warm feelings/clammy ANXIETY &/or hormones
7. crying spells/short with others DEPRESSION/Mood changes
8. dont want to leave house or do much ANhedonia(loss of INTEREST) & decreased ENERGY
THis was posted a long time ago...

"heartfluttersflyawayplz Blank  
Aug 26, 2007
To: all
heres mine
6.hot flashes/warm feelings/clammy
7. crying spells/short with others
8. dont want to leave house or do much

----------------------------------

changes in Sleep
change in Energy level (usually down)
problems with Concentration
Suicidal Ideation

Here's his/her list:

Heart palpitations
Racing heart beat
Bouts of extreme dizziness
Feeling that I will suddenly collapse/die
Chest pain
Weakness/shakiness in hands
Feeling off balance when I walk
Constantly checking pulse
Obsessive thoughts
Feel like nothing is real
Nausea/indigestion/gas
Terrible short term memory
Afraid to get out of bed/leave the house
Inability to concentrate
Don't believe doctors are taking me seriously
Been to the ER countless times
Hello! Glad I found this thread! 31 yr old female. I am self diagnosed with anxiety. First began a little over four years ago when I started a new job. Thought I was going to die. ER doc gave me a few valiums and that was that. I suffered anxiety attacks off and on for about a year but was able to overcome them without meds.

Then 2014 began and all hell broke loose. My job was unbearably stressful. I started having GI issues, and my anxiety crept back into my life as well. Colonoscopy found a polyp, doc diagnosed me with IBS. Endoscopy lead to diagnosis of acid reflux and acute gastritis. Started taking medicine daily for both. I decided to take a risk and quit my high stress job in order to find something with a better work life balance. It was definitely the right decision but being out of work for several months and worrying about my health AND my financial situation didn't help my anxiety at all.

My new job is a million times less stressful, but ever since I started in June I still have almost daily issues with anxiety. Most days I can work through it, but I also developed allergies this year out of nowhere and the combination of the two have caused me to miss a lot of work lately.

Last week another ER doc prescribed me a six day steroid pack for the inflammation caused by the allergies. I was nervous about taking them because I know they can cause anxiety, but something amazing happened. By day two of the steroids, I woke up with absolutely no anxious feelings! That feeling that always seemed to be in my head, either whispering or screaming, was completely gone! It has me thinking that maybe my anxiety issues have a medical cause somewhere in my body. Once again those old feelings have started creeping back in now that the steroids are out of my system.

That's all for my back story. Here are a list of my symptoms and their frequency:

1. Hot flashes (frequent, feels like someone is slowly moving a blow dryer over my skin)
2. Cold flashes (frequent, doesn't matter what the room temp is or what I'm wearing)
3. Hot AND cold flashes simultaneously (sometimes my head will feel like I have a fever but my body will be shivering)
4. Rapid heart beat (frequent)
5. Pounding heart beat (frequent)
6. Constant urge to check pulse (frequent)
7. Foggy feeling in head (frequent)
8. Darting eyes (sporatically)
9. Queasy, sick stomach feeling (frequent, I always have Pepto handy)
10. Gurgling, upset stomach (frequent)
11. Weight gain (about 20 pounds in the last year despite healthish diet and exercise)
12. Headaches (sporatically)
13. Lump in throat, fear of vomiting (because of this I constantly chew on cough drops and gum, which doesn't do much)
14. Fear of passing out (sometimes)
15. Fear of what other people think (frequent)
16. Depression (comes and goes)
17. Dread for anything that might make me leave the house (frequent, includes work/shopping/family events/social gatherings/etc.)
18. Chest pain/tightness (sometimes)
19. Tingling/pins & needles feeling in arms and legs (sometimes, one of my least favorite symptoms)
20. Difficulty falling asleep (sometimes, but has gotten better since I started taking Unisom melting tabs before bed)

I think that's it?
Mine:

1. Heart palps, racing or, feels like it flutters, vibrating
2. Dizzy/light headed
3. Feel like I am having a heart attack
4. Wake in the middle of the night heart racing
5. Nauseous at times
6. Trembling, cant speak jitters stuttering
7...There is TONS more..
I know this post is old and I hope everyone is doing better. I have been suffereing from ALL kinds of symptoms for years. I have been dealing with stomach issues for years and for over a year I get daily heart palpations. Now I got anxiety symptoms and for weeks I couldnt go to Walmart I would start burping then suddenly have severe panic attack everytime I went in there. This has happen before a few years ago but it was over my b12 being low after I got that up I was able to go shopping again now all my blood work is normal besides my pottassium was slightly low but that shouldnt be causing me problems. Its like something is trigger my anxiety because I have always have these stomach issues plus heart palpation's but none of the doctors have every really diagnosed me got my gallbladder taken out and they said I produce to much acid. I recently got some anit dpressants for my anxiety but Im scared to even take that. Never took anything for depression just anxiety and all that does is turn me into a zombie and I sleep it off. Here is a long list of ALL my symptoms. They vary depending on my days. I also feel like Im going to die and wonder if I dont have POTS. I brought it up to my doctor she said shes only had 2 patients thats had it but she never tested me for it.
Stomach Issues:
1. Gas pressure: when this happens at times it feels hard to breath usually after eating. My heart will start to pound or race. Laying down until my food settles usually helps.
2. Gas Pain: it can happen randomly before or after eating depending on my days. It doesn’t seem to matter what I eat. Sometimes I can eat something and do fine and the next time I eat it I can feel like an air bubble but it’s painful.
Daily belching: small burps that come from my throat when hungry and feeling really sick with acid and can make me feel shaky and nauseous until I eat. After eating I start burping loud normal burps to relive some of the gas pressure from eating.
3.Nausea: This happens randomly sometimes before or after eating.
Acid Burning: In stomach or throat it happens randomly weather I have already ate or took an acid reducer.
4. Occasional Minor Stomach Pain
5. Stomach Cramps: After eating until I use the bathroom sometimes its diarrhea or normal. It doesn’t happen every time after eating usually in the mornings when my stomach issues are flared up.
Heart Symptoms:
6. Palpations: Rapid heartbeat just by doing a simple task or skipping a beat this happens almost daily at least once.
7. Heart Murmur
8. Fluttering: It has done this several times at once really fast speeding up my heart rate. I have also had a few occasions where it felt like it stopped for a second and then I start burping and feeling acidy.
Other Symptoms:
9. Weakness: Especially if I go to long without eating.
10. Fatigue: Even if I get enough sleep I usually still feel tired or take a nap.
11. Random Dizziness happens a lot espically at work.
12. Jittery/anxious/feeling shaky
13. Random hot flashes and sweating
14. Feeling really scared and upset
15. Off Balance: Feeling out of it or like I could faint.
16. High Cholesterol
17. Frequent Urination: It happens randomly especially if I’m nervous or traveling.
18. Light Sensitivity: Don’t always happen but use to get this symptom a few years ago when I was real sick and had a B12 deficiency. It happens when I get anxiety. Certain colors look brighter than normal while everything else around it seems kind of dim. It tends to happen more while I’m out shopping or around bright florescent lightening.
19. Anxiety: Can occur just while I’m riding in the car or out shopping. Usually caused from feeling sick or worrying about having a panic attack while trying to shop. Didn’t start having anxiety until about a month ago while I was at the store. Now it seems every time I go to the store I panic or start feeling really sick and scared.
20. Blurred Vision: Usually happens when I get anxiety while trying to go shopping.
21. Minor Headaches:  Happens randomly can happen for several days in a row. The pain is in the front of my head and moves to the back. I usually feel dizzy and out of it or off balance when this happens. Tylenol don’t help but Ibuprofen can until it comes back. Never use to get headaches until recently their minor just bothersome.

I just want my life back but dont know how to deal or manage with all of this going on.
Help me please! These feelings started 4mnths ago

Headaches( heavy head)
fear of death
loss of appetite ( i have dropped 3 sizes down)
fear of being alone
fear of going to places cos i may not get help if anything happens.
blurred vision
dizziness ( especially when i bend over)
palpitation
heavy legs with knee aches
feeling of having a serious illness
weakness

This is a horrible experience!  Can someone pls help me .
I have an issue going on right now that has only started to happen off and on for a couple years now.  I'll be feeling relatively fine and then suddenly I have muscle twitching/painful spasms in the feet that, along with leg spasms help in keeping me awake all night, tingly and/or itchy skin, horrible insomnia, the inability to keep food or water down for no more than a couple minutes at a time, sweating, hot/cold swings, chest pressure, joint pains in certain spots, unbelievably bad shakes, and increased anxiety over the usual.  I'm normally a fidgety, anxious, shaky, anti-social person anyway, but those extra things kind of scare me.  I've seen a few doctors and they just chalk it up to general anxiety, and say I'm probably some sort of druggy as well and try to send me elsewhere or write a prescription because they can't or don't want to figure it out.  It happens for 2-3 days at a time maybe once every six weeks or so.  It's happening at this very moment, and I'm almost on day three.  I'm so looking forward to another sleepless night of muscle spasms and an empty stomach keeping me up.  Anyway, I'm sure there's more, but I'm so tired from going more than 48 hours without sleep or food or water that I can't concentrate anymore. I know this game off as a bit ranty, but I'm tired of doctors and dealing with this.  Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks for all your other comments.  I know we don't all share the exact same symptoms to the same degrees, but this has been the most helpful resource for not feeling alone I've seen.   Guess I'll go watch TV.
My list.
1. Constant heart pain feels like an infection in my heart
2. Left shoulder tightness and tighness in my left arm thinking it has something to do with my heart.
3. Feel like I can't get enough air
4. Unreal dream feeling
5. Clamy skin
6. Numbness in legs arms and hands very easy
7.spacy
8. Feel as if everyday is my day to die
9. Wondering why god would do this to me
10. Thinking my doctors are missing something and just don't care
11. Constantly checking pulse and having bf listen to my heart
12. Scared to go to sleep fear inwillndie in my sleep
13. Once asleep wake up multiple times and eat
14. Weight gain
My list
1.dizziness
2.heart racing
3.numbness on hands and feet
4.cold hands,feels like they are frozen
5.like my head and legs are on fire
6.a feeling of floating even when shopping, have to hold something coz l feel like l might start flying
7.problems with speech
8.lightheaded
9.shortness of breath
10. Like l have  serious disease
11.confusion,not in touch with my surrounding
12.pain in all my body muscles

Is there a cure,its very had to have to live like this,l have read in some posts here that some have been like that for years.l am new to this having started this month and have been admitted to hospital thinking l had a TIA .my attacks lasts for about 10 min. They come and go and can attack anywhere,at work,while am having a discussion, at the malls but mostly when am alone in the house.
Hahaha.. u made me laugh really.l  feel the same as you and l  dont even know how to explain to people coz there is so many symptoms going on. My doctor just looks at  me nowadays, l get a feeling of being judged,like an attention seeker when all the symptoms l have are real and are wearing me down.
Hello Everyone,

I am making a doctor's appointment today because there is a lot I am worried about, but I found this forum and thought I would ask all of you what you think first.

For the past few years, I have a constant feeling of being hot. Not warm, but actually burning skin (like I got sunburned) on my face and hands only. This is the most frustrating feeling in the world. It only goes away when I am in the freezing cold, have my air conditioning blasting (even when its cold outside, people in my car are shaking and I am still feeling hot) or first thing in the morning when I am relaxed and laying in bed.

On top of that, I have random twitching in my left eye, stomach and under my left ribcage. (this has been happening more lately)

I also constantly feel like my heart is beating fast, I feel fluttering or bubbling in my chest (when I breathe and also when I am not breathing)

Every morning when I wake up I either feel nauseas, or gassy ( maybe because I eat late at night)

Every time I go out to dinner and just want to enjoy my night and relax, I start to feel hot again, sweaty, dizzy, band around my head, shaky, not myself, and just want to leave as fast as possible.

This is driving me crazy because all I want is to feel good. It is ruining my life. Once in a while I feel fine (relaxed, not hot, and happy) and I don't want to move or do anything because I don't want to mess up that feeling and just want to enjoy the few hours I have of feeling ok. I have been to the doctor so many times to check on myself (blood tests, everything) and they say I am fine (but I DO NOT feel fine) I feel like I have cancer, HIV, and so many other diseases to the point where I am feeling my lymph nodes all day to make sure they aren't swollen.

Last night I woke up in a sweat and that got me even more freaked out something is wrong with me.

I am 28 years old, have my master's degree, a great job, a girlfriend, played sports in college, no pre existing health problems, and this is just really embarrassing. I don't know what else to do! Please help.
Thank you for all the posts, I have had very similar symptoms now for over a year, done all the right things to make sure I don't have health issues a doctor can help with and and have tried lexipro but only made it 3 days before I just could not deal with the side effects. Lorazepam in light doses has helped until recently and I fear going to higher doses will only kick up my emotional issues and depression. Lots of people ask for help but I don't really see any answers or suggestions on what has worked or what helps those like us with anxiety. Going to see a second mental health Dr next week but if there are things that any of you could recommend or other forums that you could point to I would be very grateful. This has rocked my world and I am more concerned about the others that count on me to support them. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
I have:

*burning skin, head to toe.  Like a sunburn
*heartburn
*make mental checks of symptoms (what's hurting now...etc)
*headaches
*bursts of tears
*starting to fear going on trips (something bad will happen)
*fear of a disease doctors are missing (even had a brain MRI)
*horrible case of the "what if"s          
*I don't accept change well at all (mostly things I have planned)
*feel overwhelmed at the slightest bit of new responsibility.  
*occasional panic attacks: heart pounding, sweating, chest tightness, jittery, feeling like a caged animal, wanting to scream or run..which leads to a burst of tears and finally, exhaustion..can't keep my eyes open.  No particular trigger for them either.  I hate when they happen in a public place.  

Do you get the burning skin every day ? Is it constant?

I have had that for a while now, it seems to come and go, but when its cold outside I feel much better, but inside, I usually have that feeling. Everyone else is freezing and I feel burning hot, but not to touch, just how I feel. Have you asked your doctor about this symptom?
For over a month after doing a cleanse/ diet tea. I started to experience; heart palpation, dizzyness, lightheaded, tremors, tingling in hands and feet, numbness in body, shaking inside plus vibration, uncomfortable breathing and lump in throat, low sex drive, sometimes feeling like I will faint, sleeping problems, no energy, vitamin d is low, potassium was low, pressure in head, ringing in ears, when I close my eyes I can literally feel
My heart beat throughout my entire body, when I get really tired and sleepy I close my eyes but I can't sleep Because I have this weird feeling of pressure in my head and body and when I open my eyes it's like I'm lethargic or drugged up. Sometimes i feel  weekness in both legs or wake up and legs are numb, my menstrual cycle changed.. My GP and endo did a lot of blood work and everything came back fine. But I think they are missing something. I've never been this sick before or suffer from anxiety. I have such a wonderful life always did I am not the type of person to be or get stressed. I'm so worried sometimes is wrong with me and the doctors are not catching it. I want to get a few test done to please my mind but it's so hard to talk to these army doctors. I want to get; Adrinal gland test, candida , magnesium, and Lyme... Some of these symptoms are not constant they come and go. But what's constant  is the vibration in body, uncomfortable breathing, light headed, heart palpitations, dizzyness  and leg Weakness. I've seen a cardiologist and they did an endocardium also have a holter monitor for 30 days but I think everything is okay with my heart because with the holter monitor if they catch any abnormal beat they would've call contacted me already. I don't knew what else to do but I'll be seeing a neurologists in s week or so to see what they can do to help me. I would love any advice I can get from you guys, I am really scared something is wrong. I  forgot what's it's like to feel normal and crazy ole me. Even though I'm so sick everyday I still don't stress about it because I know it will make me feel worst. I know its not anxiety. Any help from you guys will be great.
I have been feeling off for about 6 weeks and it started off with off balance, lack of co-ordination and then I developed flashing lights,zig zags,drips in my peripheral vision, objects around me and on the to moving. The doctor diagnosed me with severe health anxiety. He increased my citalopram from 20 to 30mg and now I am experiencing blurred vision on and off, been to the opticians 4 times, everything fine. Went up to a and e about the headaches and they took my bloods and did a ct scan, all normal, now I have to retrain my brain to understand there is nothing sinister but very hard.
I've had symptoms of anxiety and depression for years but a lot these ones have come on suddenly in the past few months, I think because of recent family problems and the fact I'm unemployed right now and feeling stressed :/

• Constantly waking up with panic attacks (shaking, nausea, heart palpitations, weird migrainey visions, dizziness, sense of unreality/feeling disconnected with everything, sweaty/clammy, feel unable to move because I might throw up, sometimes head pressure and achey (achy) pains) at night/in the morning, really unpleasant.
• Unable/scared to go to sleep because of said panic attacks, sleep used to be a relaxing escape for me but now I dread it.
• Symptoms made worse by by lack of sleep (the cycle of crap, everyone!)
• Always panicky, feeling like I'm gonna cry, nauseous, shaky, dizzy and off-balance etc.
• Never really feel like eating because of nausea, often feel nauseous when I do eat.
• Head feels pressured and "full", comes and goes always in different parts of the head, feels better when I massage the area but it comes back. Deep breaths also make it better and it's never there when I'm outside, also scalp sometimes feels sensitive and bruised if I press it. This one has only emerged in the last few weeks and I hate it, it's not even painful but it's a really unpleasant feeling.
• Racing thoughts
• Constant fear that I have a serious disease/am going to die that won't go away.
• Depression
• Fear of being left alone- I used to love being alone with my thoughts but now just hang around my mum when she's home, scared that something bad will happen to me when I'm home alone and no one will be able to help- always keep my phone charged up just in case.
• Don't like/see the point of leaving the house, don't really like staying home too much either.
• Don't like things I used to enjoy anywhere near as much as I did back in the day, stuff feels dull and uninteresting.
• Hopelessness about the future/no interest in life but huge fear of death.
• Feel tearful/lump in my throat but rarely able to actually cry- sometimes I feel like it'd help.
• Feel disconnected and dream-like, nothing seems quite real.
• Feel unworthy.
• Unable to relax anymore.
• Self-hatred.
• Afraid of everything.
• Not really excited by anything anymore.
• Feeling generally ill and not myself at all.
• Had bad labyrinthitis last year where I couldn't move my head for days without throwing up, room was spinning etc. Fear of getting it back especially when I'm alone and there's no one to help because I would be literally helpless until someone found me. A lot of the symptoms I've been having are similar to what I had before but milder.
• Hate being unemployed but feel I would be unable to do a job properly because I feel like a an anxious, exhausted bucket of crap.

Yeah, should probably go see a doctor with all this crap but in a delightful twist of events I am also terrified of doctors/any medical stuff/tests/test results. Isn't life just super? But I will need to muster up the courage if this keeps on because it's driving me crazy just recently, I don't feel like I can do anything and I don't feel like myself at all :/. Reading through this has been pretty reassuring though, I'm glad I'm not alone.

Whoops didn't mean to post that to myself :P

OVER ACTIVE BRAIN ,  all these symptoms are not real and you no it but they still don't stop. anxiety can make you believe  you have cancer ect ect right down to the symptoms  .  hear is a story to show how unreal they are. on entering hospital for gut operation I was given morphine everything in your head disappears no pain no bad thoughts.  why do you think people take heroin  you are in pardise at first and a long time till addiction gets hold ,  there are more over 60year old  heroin addicts now than has ever been , they live there last 10 years in the land of the space cadett
Î have that same thing but only my include high Blood Pressure and can go past 200 over some triple digit number!
I have the same thing, only I have high blood pressure to add go it!
I just now saw your post, sorry it took so long to get back to you.

It was every day when it first started in Aug 2014.   Now it tends to come and go.  I can go a week or two and be fine, then it comes back for a week or so.
I haven't found anything that makes it better so I just try to live with it, which is hard when it's burning.  

My doctors can not find any reason for it.  All blood work is normal, MRI was done and it's normal, thyroid is normal.  

I just keep waiting it out....
I have GAD. On lexapro. Feeling
1 jaw pain,
2 restlessness
3. Doom
4. Negative what if thoughts
5. Frequent urination
6. Fear of places
7. Feel safe in room
8. Shocking pains in trunk
9. Wretching
10. Sore throat
11. Irritable
I have headaches here and there
Tingles and twitches in arms and calves
Sometimes cramps
What if thoughts
Severe hypochondria
Thinking I have a disease and symptoms of it lol
And it's crazy because just 3 months ago I was fine until one night I chilled with a "friend" and he gave me an ecstasy pill. First and only time. Ever since then I been thinking I have a deadly disease although I've been checked. "Well what if it has snuck up on me" or my mind will tell me I'm going to die. Ive been put on buspo but I constantly check myself for new things to "Google" then it makes my anxiety rise. Ugh.
Oh forgot to add I always been a slight hypochondriac with a little anxiety but like I said... For the past 3 months it's been hell!
Then I have a 5 month old daughter and I have anxiety when she gets a diaper rash or a little cough. These forums do help though so thank you!
I am so glad that I'm not alone, cause I've been going crazy with my stupid thinking hahaha okay so here are mine, sorry for my English:
*I always feel like I can't breath, like something is blocking my troath and pushes down on my chest (really often, not all the time tho)
*feeling like my head is floating, like it's really heavy and light at the same time (if that made any sense)
*I get bruises really easy and they won't go away
*I always think I'm going to die whenever I feel something weird happening in my body, like if my muscles tense or if my stomach is randomly aching again  I just prepare for death lol (ALWAYS, PRESISTENT)
*Always expecting a heart attack at any moment while I search on google for my diseas haha
*I ALWAYS have some kind of aching, on my back or my head or my legs or my arms, anywhere (presistent)
*sometimes it's way too cold for me in the next minute it's way too hot
*I'm often shaking or thinking that I'm going to fall (I don't know how I could describe this feeling)
*Feeling weak (presistent)
*Thinking that my ears are bleeding from the inside just cause they feel weird hahaha (very often)
*being tired eventho I got more than enough sleep (presistent)
*having a panic attack at the smallest things
*my hands, fingers and feet feel numb at the slightest things, like when I lay my head on my hands for a couple of minutes they start to feel numb
*I sometimes kinda feel like my veins are hurting or like something is blocking the blood in my veins from the inside (very often)
*feeling sick, like I need to throw up but then I focus on something else and it goes away
*I get itchy often on my arms or on my legs (presistent
*having trouble focusing (presistent)
*whenever I see a scene where the guy/girl in a movie is having a disea (like in grey's anatomy or dr.house and it's really detailed, I start to feel weird and think that I have that too lmao (always)
*when I watch a scene where a doctor is operating (again with the movie things haha) I just get this weird feeling in my body to the point where it's so unconfortable to watch that I start to panic again (And I wanted to become a doctor HA lol no, always.)
*whenever I try to force myself to sleep cause it's late or I don't feel good, I often panic again
Yeah well that's about it, I can't really think of anything else right now but I think that's long enough hahaha is anybody else thinking the same things as I do? Or am I just really weird alone? Hahaha
What did the doctors tell you?
Got some of these it's ruining my life, and I can't control it none I'm 19 going on 20 in few days
Viewing 201-204 comments:
otakugenx commented on Sep 6th->Dr. Swift...
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
mishymoshymarcy Today is another day to mak... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms