Feeling Cold all the Time
Hi everyone

In the last couple of months I have been under a great deal of stress and anxiety.  The stress and anxiety has slowly let up however it is still there.  

My question is can stress and anxiety mess up my body causing me to always feel cold?  I used to be the kind of guy who would always be warm even if it was very cold outside.  I am now freezing even when the temperature is warm.

I also went through a period of insomnia.  Could the cold body temperature be a result of this?  I still have trouble sleeping but not as extreme as it used to be.

If in fact anxiety/stress can cause a lowered body temperature, how long does it usually take to get back to normal after the stressful situation is finished.
Thanks for your replies
Hypothyroidism can also make you feel cold all the time.  I would highly suggest you see an Endocrinologist regarding this before assuming it's anxiety.
Yes, I'm also usually warm, but when I get anxious and tired I get cold.  And sometimes it can cause the sweats.  However, mammo gives good advice, since thyroid problems can cause all the symptoms of anxiety.  That's usually one of the first things a doc will check if you report an anxiety problem.