Anxiety Community
Health anxiety

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Health anxiety

I can't get over this health anxiety! It's like a roller coaster. I feel fine for a long time than BAM it hits me and I feel like I have so many diseases. A guy I went to high school with is 26 and just diagnosed with lymphoma. Now I feel like I have it!  Why? Mild armpit pain I've had for a long time at least 6 months. Ridiculous I know, but in my mind it seems real. Does anybody else have health anxiety? I feel alone
I know exactly how you feel..any pains i get i think im dying..i get a lot of headaches and because of that i think i have a tumor or something in my head thats gonna kill me...my chest starts hurting and its automatically a heart attack...i went to the er so muchin the beginning  that the doctors knew who I was..even got rushed by ambulance a couple times cuz i swore i was having a heart attack..anxiety is so hard to deal with...but it is livable..some days are worse then others..and if i start feeling weird i tell my self its just anxiety and im not going to die...i know easier said then done..but it does help..are you on any medicine? Do u do anything to try and take your mind off of it...i will play on the computer or call a friend and talk to them for a while till it passes
My father suffered from hypochondria for years and it nearly caused he and my mom to divorce. I would seek therapy, it is an awful way to live and CAN be helped and controlled. I even had some of it for a few years but therapy helped. I feel for you, good luck!
Thanks for the help guys. Klonopin when needed. I've been on and off Prozac for over a decade. I need to stay on it I know. I always use postive thinking. I've found religion. About 2 years ago I went through a drinking daze to mask the anxiety but in reality it just made it worse. Whenever I hear of people I know getting seriously sick it always sparks my anxiety. There are months where I am seriously the happiest person I know. Than other months where I feel paralyzed to anxiety.
Foam Rolling
1 hr ago by gymdandee
Reducing Your Risk for Dementia Thr...
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
mishymoshymarcy commented on oral presentation
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms