I NEED HELP ON THIS ONE!!
OK, now i know this may seem crazy , maybe iam crazy, I hope not!  I just wanna know if anyones has had anything like this, or know if it is axiety...
When I was growing up my parents use to argue and scream alot..( I dont know if this has anything to do with it)
I remember laying in bed when i was little while it was quite and i would hear a voice not really saying anything but the voice would get softer and sofet and then louder to the point it would scare me...I know this is sounding crazzy!!! I really hope im not. But recently Iv had the same thing happen to me a couple of times in its only when i resting..and Iam awake(so i know its not a dream) but if i think about it I can make it happen ..it gets worse and worse..it goes away when i calm down... I am sooo freakin scared if this is a sign of skizo?!?!? Or is just axiety from growing up around yellin when i was younger....?? Help please!! any suggestions???
Hi there, I don't think your phsyco...My sister actually gets that and she is perfectly normal she grew up in a lot of that as well so maybe its you guys trying to protect yourself from hearing it who knows but my sister sees a therapist and she said that helps a lot.....:) I hope that hlps a lil I have heard voices from time to time but not often! Good luck hun!
It has happened three times in my life. Once out side, two times when i went to lay down to go to sleep. Same voice but in a whisper, but those times I was in a bad mood, but this is before i started my anxiety, or was it? Thought i was crazy then i asked my friends and things like that happen to them and they are not crazy at all, so i think you are okay.