Anxiety Community
I give up on life

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

I give up on life

My anxiety is so high up there I can't handle anything anymore I feel like Im going to have a nervous break down I don't sleep,eat ,focus I just want to sit and cry all the time. Nobody wants my puppy I have 3 weeks left to move nothing is going right for me. I have so much anger in me. Im just not a happy person  All I ask for to give my puppy a good home and no one wants her. What do I do if I can't find her a home? I don't know what to do......Please can someone help me....
try and calm down, you have been stronge for me when i needed it so i know you have it in you . dont let this take you down. i know you love the puppy and you want to get her a great home , but there is more to life than that, you cant give up you have a child that needs you to. sometimes you have to give in and call dog rescue maybe they can get her a home. you still have 3 weeks anything can happen in that time so stop stressing your self so much, i dont know how you do it , when am stressed and weak,dont eat, earstingle etc etc how can you keep putting self through that. i still have some of it today but trying my best to get over it , i will not live like i have the last 3 weeks or months, a body cant take it and mine was going down fast . i had to pull it back together , so am trying really hard to not get down or stressed. you need to do same . keep packing thinking how nice it will be to be out of there , and your new place will be great. be happy your not dying of cancer , its stress and you can take control of it . rule over your mind its not easy i know but you have to try. the puppy will be ok, keep looking something may come up at last min. hold head up and pray . i will pray for a home for your puppy and for you to get your stress level under control. God Bless you
Get in touch with Pet Rescue.  Look under petfinder.com....I am sure there is someone by you who can take your dog and find a good home!
Bip, you always give such good advice!! It is so easy to give it, but so hard to follow your own! I am the same way! Wednesday I had such a good day- I was REALLY happy! I have no idea why- it was just fantastic!! Then yesterday- I felt nervous and anxious all day! It stunk! I said that is it!! I give up! I dont want to give up- I want to be happy every day. I started the B-complex like MOTAH suggested- this is only my second day, but I know I need to do something! I will give this one month and if I dont notice a difference, I am getting on some drug (probably Lexapro). Anyway, when you feel completely low, you need to tell yourself, that is it- I am not dealing with this s**t anymore!! I will NOT let anxiety beat me! This is what I said to myself this am. I cant remember- are you on any meds? Maybe you can use an increase- if you feel it might be necessary- even if it is just for a month or two until you get settled into your new home.

So, what state are you from? There are so many animal shelters all over. How old is your puppy? What breed? Is there anyway you can send an email with its pic on it to everyone you know? THis way they can pass it on to people they know and so on. I have found that works quite well! You still have 3 whole weeks. It has to be hard though- just knowing you have to give up your dog. I am sure this does not help the situation at all! Just remember to breathe and tell yourself you will get through this! You have been through worse and made it!! Best of luck and please let us know how you are doing!!
Hey girl, don't get down!!!You have been really supportive to me. The one good part about your rant is that you acknowledge that it is the stress of the puppy that is making you not feel well. Put that to work for you and realize that nothing is wrong and that you just need to relax..there are plenty of options. There are no kill shelters and other places like rescue shelters that work with certain dogs, etc. Just hang in there. If it makes you feel better I went to my eye doctor for a normal exam and my eye pressure was good and there were no abnormalities to feed my "brain tumor" obsession..lol
I  went on petfinder and someone was telling me about craig list I went on the computer and I had her in the newspaper for a week now. I got 2 phone calls already...  I have 2 people are coming to see her tomorrow.........Im telling you it's a god up there. I sat down this morning and I said Please god help me find a home for my puppie and the phone rang  a while later... I was happy... now my hope is are they going to take her ? Ill think postive.........Thank you everyone you are all so supportive.......I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Good!!I'm sure you will find a good home for her!!
just what i have been praying for . am sure your puppy will get a great home , also praying for you i hope you can calm down . prayers are everything its nice to have others praying for you . i need a few myself with my anxiety . God Bless ya
GOD BLESS YOU ILL PRAY FOR YOU!!!!
I just said a little one for everyone here..to find some peace.
Thanks you are so swett....
I meant to say thanks your sweet  not swett.(LOL)
thank ya . i feel better now myself we need stick together and pray for each other it works praying for ya .
If there are bunch praying for the help then it will be heard:). I'll try not to stress about that..lol
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST I FEEL BETTER TALKING TO YOU AND PRAYING TO GOD!!!!
gyspy09 commented on ianwojc's status
21 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
1 hr ago
TinaR10 commented on Grace358's status
1 hr ago