Anxiety Community
I'm getting kinda scared...again Dx

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

I'm getting kinda scared...again Dx

Idk why I'm feeling this way. I just feel down in the dumps and like I just wanna cry. Like I have depression supposedly but my main issue is anxiety. Feeling this way and not knowing why is really triggering my anxiety. Idk what to do or what to think. Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden ;c
Hi Lynn See,  a lot of people feel Off this time of the year. It's the media. Expectation. Holidays are a magic time of year ( more media hype))
  It gets dark early. In the cold states it's cold. In the warm states it may be dreary.  Only have New Yrs Eve to look forward- what? No date? Not going to a party?  You see what I mean LynnSee. Now, you may also have your
Personal list of reasons you feel lower than a snails belly.
  I feel better today. I'm usually manic or depressed. Also anxiety, panic ect.
But today I decided to be the Heroine of my own life. I'm gong to write my own tale & be the Heroine of that story. Why not, indeed?
   So, LynnSee. I invite you to do the same. You are beautiful. Smart.
  Start right now. Write a notebook of all the things you want out of your life.
Include all of the types of people you'd like to meet. Places you'd like to live
Food you'd like to try. Read it everyday. Write one thing you are grateful for everyday.   I think after just 3 days you'll feel Life again!   Pamela
Omgshhh thank you. That alone helped. c:
You are so welcome. We 'll help each other! Love Pamela
It's very common for people with chronic high levels of anxiety to develop a secondary depression, and like you've stated, the two feelings feed off one another....feeling anxious makes you depressed, and feeling depressed makes you feel anxious.

It also IS a hectic time of the year, even when we're doing "happy" things, it stresses us out.  Just be kind to yourself.  Try not to overanalyze how you're feeling, and stay distracted.  Watch upbeat, funny movies/TV, listen to music that makes you feel good, not anything sad or depressing.  The stimuli we feed our brain (sights, sounds, smells, etc) absolutely affect our moods and will make our underlying issues (anxiety, depression, etc) worse or better.

Hang in there, and let us know how you're doing!
Ah yes we will c:
Youre always such a help. Thank you. I'm feeling much better than when I did when I posted this. Thanks again c:
The Ultimate Food Storage Cheat She...
39 mins ago by gymdandee
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago