Anxiety Community
It is over at last :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

It is over at last :)

I know this is not a question or even a cry for help. I just want to say thank you to everyone in here that with their posts gave me hope and helped me go through this time of my life.The hardest that I have faced untill now. This site was more than information for me,I have found so much good here in people that devoting time to help others.Thank god now this story is over and I can sleep in peace for the first time in several months.Don't loose your hope and don't let go.As long as there people out there like the one's that writing here we all know that we will allways have somewhere to talk and adress our fears.Again THANK YOU  for your support and your helping posts! :)
I am guessing you got your 6 week negative :) awesome news mate !!!
Yes man! I have post a reply for you in my post also. :)
Thats awesome news mate :) happy for you!! Hope we can still chat in the future. I cant see the post for some reason my phone wont let me load more comments in your post :) im sure is more good news and words of encouragement.
I was just saying that you can take hope for my negative resault and have a strong indicator of your 12 weeks resault.I am sure that you will be negative as well! Don't give up you are very close to the end! Like you you will going to descover that we fear for no reason.
I am really happy for you, I wish it was easy for me to let go but I still can't after 9months. . but anyways congrats and it was really a pleasure writing with you
Thank you all :) And you can allways right to me if you need support with your  anxiety.
I agree with you Medhelp and the kind and helpful people here have helped me a great deal.  Thank you everyone.  
Kikster24 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
1 min ago
michhh commented on A very inspiring colu...
15 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on Good news!