Anxiety Community
Linden Method

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Linden Method

Anyone evr tried the "Linden Method" to help with their anxiety??

I have been reading about it and have gotten mixed feelings about it.  I would like to try anything possible to get better except meds cause i dont think meds are a cure just a cover up of the symptoms!

I want to get through this by myself with no med! I think Id be a stronger person for it! Mentally I think Id be great if i found a method tha worked!!

Anyone know of this linden method??
I've never heard of the Linden Method, so I can't comment. If you are interested in dealing with your issues in a less traditional way, please visit our new Alternative Therapies Forum. There you will find approaches using diet, nutrition, exercise and suppliments and a great deal of information that will help you in a more "natural" way.
Peace
Greenlydia  
Thank you for the response..
i also want to get rid of anxiety without taking pills.. a chill pill would be great but not medical pills ..
i have recently purchased the linden method and have only breifly skimmed through it but it so far has given me the hope that i will get over it.. i know that my anxiety has decreased in intensity from listening just to some of the recordings..
in my opinion its my ticket to recovery.. i have tried panic away and therapy, kinesology and they havent done squat..
will keep u updated.. but think this is it...

good luck,
forgot to add.. check on utube there are some clips there done by mr linden himself.. a very good snap shot of what to expect..
ps.. forgot to add i tried medication also... it just made everything 100 times worse.. didnt have panic attacks until i started them... but had major ones when they hit. on meds for 7 weeks and that was way to long.. it is a curable thing.. its just finding something that works for you.. what have you got to loose..
What type of anxiety do you have, is it physical or thoughts??
Thanks for the info bu the way!
hey there..
my anxiety towards to end was more thoughts provoked with some sensations.... but definitely had the chest / breast pains, major tension throughout the head... - felt like one major migraine.. vomiting and all those unpleasant sensations.. i think i have had it all.. as mentioned though it got a whole lot worse when i started anti- depressants..
there are heaps of people that have come out the other side.. im heading towards the light so to speak.. hopefully in couple of weeks i will be out of this hell..
i am definitely better then when it started..
good luck
i think i spoke to soon.. since i posted my reply this morning i have had nothing but major anxiety all day... damit. i thought i was on the mend...
hopefully tomorrow is better..
ps sorry its physical sensations this time.. all bloody day- head hurts, and feelings of dizziness is constant
Its the thoughts for me too... Horrible upsetting ones..  I also got the physical sessations, the sweaty palms, hot flashes, headaches aches and pains,But id prefer them than the thoughts :-(

It has gotten a lot better though since it all started. Im a negative person anyway so thats what i need to change, the way i think! Im going to work on it. I noticed when Im postiive Im at my happiest!! Really think I need a break and be happy again!!!

We all do!!!

Im sure your going to have some bad days as well as goods days!! i have a a great month I mean the happiest iv had in a long while and now the past 4 days have been bad, we just have to accept that its going to happen for a while, you just need to keep moving forward...Eventually you'll have more good days thatn bad....AND DONT GIVE UP ON THE LINDEN METHOD... Its all about believeing you can get better! Im going to purchase it but wont be till Januruay when I have the money!!!

I really hope you stick with it and believe in yourself!!!

If you ever need a chat PM me..

Jen xx
fiza_ch feeling sleepy...its 3.am Comment
1 hr ago
realjimmy commented on  What Supplements To ...
specialmom commented on photo
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms