Aa
A
A
Close
Natural
What are natural things to take for anxiety?  I am tapering off Wellbutrin XL 150mg a day that I was on for 1 month for anxiety and panic and it is starting to make me feel worse!
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
try looking for herbal remedies,i used kalms,alot of talking to friends and exercise.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Is Kalms a pill or a drink or what??  I heard the drinking chamomille tea helps as well... sadly I have to wait until I am totally weaned off the Wellbutrin (2 more weeks) then 2 weeks after that when the meds are totally out of my system before I can use any herbal things to help....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
it is a tablet,but they are herbal you can buy them over the counter,i havent tried the tea
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
5 ht
l-ltheanine
GABA
Valerine
Passion flower
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Problem with this formula:  GABA doesn't pass the blood brain barrier when taken orally.  Taurine will; it's the quasi-amino acid that manufactures GABA.  And 5-HTP, as an amino acid metabolite, and possibly theanine, as another quasi amino acid found in green tea, are perhaps better taken apart from food while the valerian and passionflower might work better with food.  Complicated, no?  People just throw these formulas together to make money, but they don't necessarily have a clue how these substances are digested.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
That sounds so confusing!  LOL!  I wish there was just a simple pill that included all the good things one should take for anxiety!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
649848 tn?1424570775
Blank
Barb135 commented on ChitChatNine's status
4 hrs ago
168348 tn?1379360675