Anxiety Community
No major stress, feel good and still get severe panic attacks

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

I feel good, my day is going great and out of nowhere I slowly get a full blown Panic attack.
My blood and heart tests checked out normal. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks,  Mike 45 yrs old.
If we knew the answer to that question Mike we wouldn't be here on the forum. We'd be all out making a living as shrinks. Panic attacks can about in various ways. With me it used to be a change in things like sound. If it was quiet and got loud, or loud and got quiet. Were it seemed like it was hitting me for no reason, when I looked more closely I found a reason. So they are not just coming from nowhere. There is something triggering them. Finding out what is what we want to know. And at times can be the hardest part of all. A lot of people keep journals of when they panic and it can help find the cause. The thoughts that were going through your mind when the panic attack hit. Your reaction. Etc, etc. The mood. To try and find a pattern. And more often than not one can be found. When we do look that much closer and deeper. As it stands you probably panic and are just glad when it passes and then try and forget all about it. This is more like the reverse of that. You want to know everything about it. To see is there any one thing that is always present. Be it just a thought or a noise or even a certain place. Can be hard to try and understand why they kick in. Bit like having a head full of questions and no answers.
Paxiled commented on  What Supplements To ...
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on New Scientific Analys...
1 hr ago
4Maddie44 commented on Not Coping
1 hr ago
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms