Anxiety Community
Pacing
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pacing

I don't have much of a problem with it. But, like, all day I'm walking....I Hate sitting down! Everyone always asks me why I never sit, I really don't know.... Even in the hospital, rarely, not with the dr., therapist, like they'd say "I'm begging you to sit down" or "please! "I did in the cafeteria, b.c being on the unit as horrible all days for weeks!!!! But now, outside of it at home, I walk a lot, around the house, my family yells at me........
Hardly ever in my therapist office, when I saw the dr.... Nope, my school advisor looked at me funny, I only lie or sit when I'm in a car or going to sleep.... Most of the time....To me, like I said, I'm fine, besides my feet aching, but....
Is this okay????
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I paced for a long time - it was because I was wired and tense. Felt like I was going to explode

How do you feel. Are you on meds - they can cause it
Blank
1699033_tn?1405352675
Sometimes people with anxiety also have been diagnosed with ADHD.  Have any of your doctors ever given thought to this idea?  Do you find it hard to focus on things?  Do you have to re-read the same paragraph over again in your textbook?  It may be worth checking into.  

And yes as All1spirit said, it could just be an anxiety reliever but it seems that it has become a burden in your life and needs to be addressed.  

Blank
Dunno, ADHD????, you'd think out of all the Hospitals, they'd a cought it....but, I do reread everything. Like, I know what it says, I just don't understand it. I can't concentrate on shyt!!!! But I have no Dr.... Anymore.
It just gets me out of the situation Im in. I walk away, and almost forget what was going on....
Who would address it?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
11227617_tn?1417054501
Blank
imanny2015 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
15 hrs ago
Blank
curiosityb ok Comment
17 hrs ago
Blank
IndigoIris commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
21 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA
Blank
cj29