Anxiety Community
Posts

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Posts

How do you delete the posts that you've put on here? Like, I added a post about sex and I was just joking about what I was asking (a friend dared me to submit the question and now I want to erase  the post). How can I  delete the post?
-lo
Well, YOU can't delete a post or a thread, but you can contact one of the mods and explain the situation, include a link to your post/thread and they will take care of it.  There is a "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For future reference, please refrain from posting "joke" or "spam" threads.  I understand it was done on a dare, but it is disrespectful to those of us who use this site and take it seriously.
melimeli commented on mhv's status
45 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy I WILL MAKE TODAY A PRODUCT... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms