Anxiety Community
Shaky and can't breath well

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Shaky and can't breath well

I noticed that when I lived in New york when ever I got in the train and the doors closed I felt closed in. I couldn't breathe well and my hands got sweaty. My nails would get dark. My first impulse was to get off that train. When the next stop came I would get up from the chair and walk out. I would sweat like crazy and hear a loud ringing in my ears. I also felt dizzy. I would finally get the courage to get back on another train when the side effects left me. I had to stop taking the express train, because I couldn't deal with it. I had to take a local train so I could get off as soon as I felt this coming on. I don't live in new york anymore. I went to a theater this past friday and all of a sudden all of these people began to arrive. I got all shaky and I couldn't really breathe too well. My hands got all sweaty and cold. I was going to leave the chair, but the air came on a bit strongly and I felt better. Has anyone felt these symptoms? I had to travel 2 days on the train to come to where I live now. I was hoping that I wouldn't feel this symptoms, but I was fine. I managed to relax. Tell me about your symptoms. I'm not on any medications.
My symptoms were your symptoms, when I had panic, and for many of those who still suffer, your symptoms will be very familiar. All part of panic and anxiety. If you only have them every now and then in certain trigger situations, you might want to consider medication to help you get things under control. Otherwise, if this is happening more and more, the time for therapy may have come. If that's the case, get a consult with a psych.
Hey im eddie, 18 years old, I sometimes feel as if i cant talk or breathe. I dont know if thats normal, but my hands get sweaty & Cold. I caught a panic attack yesterday (Dec 3, 2012) & The reason that this is all happening is cause i found out my girlfriend was pregnant. I Was excited i was ready to actually have a baby, until i found out her mom was taking her to have an abortion. I guess her mother does not like me but she was actually going to press charges on me, Mind you ive never been in jail. im clean with my back ground. but i told her mother i perfer to be sent away to jail & My girlfriend keeps the baby which was only 3 1/2 months old. I Do not believe in abortions. Just the thought of it kill's me slowly & Painfully inside. God forgive her mother & God bless my child. But its my first child & Now im stuck losing it, I think im going to Commit Suicide so i dont have to stress or worry. But this should definitely be heard by those who believe in god & has alot of support for children. Thats really all i wanted to say, May God forgive me for what i am about to do.
tabbed09 commented on I just wish people wo...
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms