Viibryd?
Has anyone heard or tried this?  It's still fairly new, but thought I'd ask anyways.  Thanks!
I've been on viibryd for almost 2 months and it has been a Godsend. This has been the ONLY medication to ease my major depression in over a YEAR. Just wHen I thought nothing would work and after I had been hospitalized my doctor suggested viibryd. Within a month I was able to smile again!!! Zero sexual side effects with this drug (and I'm cry sensitive to drugs in that way). I had to take gas pills the first month to get past the intestinal irritation but a small price to pay. Viibryd literally saved me. I'm still depressed but I may always be. But I'm now not miserable!! I might need a dose increase but I am a huge advocate for this medication!!!
I'm wondering if it is still going good for you? I've been on Viibryd since the end of September. At first everything was fine but lately I've been having some bad bouts of depression. It feels like "breakthrough" depression or something -- just coming on out of nowhere. Just wondering if you're still doing good on it. How high of a dose did you get to?
I just started on it recently as well. I was a wreck at first with severe anxiety and depression, crying all the time but I think that was from discontinuing my previous antidepressant. After about the 4th or 5th day of Viibryd I started feeling pretty good. However I took my first 20 mg. dose two nights ago and I didn't like the way it made me feel. I actually felt more anxious and had a few panic attacks and could hardly sleep so I switched back to 10 mg. I'll give that another week then try 20 again. I'm really hoping Viibryd will be the one that works for me because I've tried two other antidepressants before this and my depression always comes back in cycles. Best of luck to you