Anxiety Community
Zantac Follow-Up Ryan

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Zantac Follow-Up Ryan

Hi Ryan -

So I am going to try Prevacid and see if that helps. Now I am wondering if I will suffer withdrawal effects from stopping the zantac immediately, because the plasma levels will drop. I have been on both zantac and klonopin for about a month. Again, zantac 150 x 2 daily and klonopin .5 x 2 daily. What do you think? Is it possible that I am not getting the full effects of the klonopin or too much? I ask because although I am a bit fatigued, the klonopin works wonderfully. I am concerned that if the plasma level drops too much, the klonopin won't work as well. Does that make sense? I guess I could add another .5 of klonopin if that happened. Again, thanks for your help. It is so nice to talk to someone who is so knowledgable. Your suggestions have been right on the mark so far.
Avatar n tn
Hi Ryan -

mishymoshymarcy You're doing all you can ho... Comment
otakugenx added the Weight Tracker
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms