Anxiety Community
Zantac Follow-Up Ryan
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Zantac Follow-Up Ryan

Hi Ryan -

So I am going to try Prevacid and see if that helps. Now I am wondering if I will suffer withdrawal effects from stopping the zantac immediately, because the plasma levels will drop. I have been on both zantac and klonopin for about a month. Again, zantac 150 x 2 daily and klonopin .5 x 2 daily. What do you think? Is it possible that I am not getting the full effects of the klonopin or too much? I ask because although I am a bit fatigued, the klonopin works wonderfully. I am concerned that if the plasma level drops too much, the klonopin won't work as well. Does that make sense? I guess I could add another .5 of klonopin if that happened. Again, thanks for your help. It is so nice to talk to someone who is so knowledgable. Your suggestions have been right on the mark so far.
Related Discussions
Hi Ryan -

So I am going to try Prevacid and see if that helps. Now I am wondering if I will suffer withdrawal effects from stopping the zantac immediately, because the plasma levels will drop. I have been on both zantac and klonopin for about a month. Again, zantac 150 x 2 daily and klonopin .5 x 2 daily. What do you think? Is it possible that I am not getting the full effects of the klonopin or too much? I ask because although I am a bit fatigued, the klonopin works wonderfully. I am concerned that if the plasma level drops too much, the klonopin won't work as well. Does that make sense? I guess I could add another .5 of klonopin if that happened. Again, thanks for your help. It is so nice to talk to someone who is so knowledgable. Your suggestions have been right on the mark so far.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy You're doing all you can ho... Comment
2 hrs ago
5938899 tn?1453692297
Blank
otakugenx added the Weight Tracker
12 hrs ago