Anxiety Community
Zantac Follow-Up Ryan
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Zantac Follow-Up Ryan

Hi Ryan -

So I am going to try Prevacid and see if that helps. Now I am wondering if I will suffer withdrawal effects from stopping the zantac immediately, because the plasma levels will drop. I have been on both zantac and klonopin for about a month. Again, zantac 150 x 2 daily and klonopin .5 x 2 daily. What do you think? Is it possible that I am not getting the full effects of the klonopin or too much? I ask because although I am a bit fatigued, the klonopin works wonderfully. I am concerned that if the plasma level drops too much, the klonopin won't work as well. Does that make sense? I guess I could add another .5 of klonopin if that happened. Again, thanks for your help. It is so nice to talk to someone who is so knowledgable. Your suggestions have been right on the mark so far.
Related Discussions
Hi Ryan -

So I am going to try Prevacid and see if that helps. Now I am wondering if I will suffer withdrawal effects from stopping the zantac immediately, because the plasma levels will drop. I have been on both zantac and klonopin for about a month. Again, zantac 150 x 2 daily and klonopin .5 x 2 daily. What do you think? Is it possible that I am not getting the full effects of the klonopin or too much? I ask because although I am a bit fatigued, the klonopin works wonderfully. I am concerned that if the plasma level drops too much, the klonopin won't work as well. Does that make sense? I guess I could add another .5 of klonopin if that happened. Again, thanks for your help. It is so nice to talk to someone who is so knowledgable. Your suggestions have been right on the mark so far.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
10356, and Jade59 commented on stilltrying1965's status
1 hr ago
Blank
tabbed09 commented on I just wish people wo...
7 hrs ago
973741_tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
7 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
480448_tn?1426952138
Blank