Zoloft and Marijuana
I've been taking zoloft for the past 5 years and had had no negative effects up until about a year ago when I started smoking marijuana.  I started smoking marijuana in september last year about a month after i had increased my Zoloft dosage to 125 mg.  Since that September I have been a regular marijuana user due to its positive effects.  I've been suffering from tremors after I smoke since about December.  I'm not sure if the 2 are related, but I felt that they could be so I'm in the process of switching medications to Celexa.  As I've been changing medications, I still have been regularly smoking.  I have felt the tremors decrease significantly, but as I increase on the celexa over the next week I fear that the tremors will come back.  Does anyone know if marijuana can cause those tremors in Zoloft using patients? Or is it just me?
Yes, this can happen.
You definitely should stop smoking if you want to feel better.
It happened to me as well.
You sure the tremmors are not caused by anxiety? After all the best way for a person with anxiety dissorder to get a severe panic attack is to smoke a joint. It's like wanting a panic attack and elivated anxiety.

Lots of people "think" that MJ is a depressant, but it is actually catagorized as a stimulant drug. It may make your body feel relaxed, but it often causes the head to go into anxiety mode real fast.

Look, I have friends that smoke MJ and also take an SSRI medication. They seem ok with it and have no problem. That is them and everyone is different. For example I suffer from depression and anxiety dissorder and if I smoke MJ then I get massive anxiety and my whole body goes into a tremmor. Depends of the person I guess.