a hole in lungs..
i wanna know what will happen to the patient who is having a small hole in his lungs...??
how smorking affects its...?? and will this (having a hole in lungs) makes his age shorter....??

i wanna know this very urgently, can anyone help me please....???

Post this question to Bip.  She just had a lung collapse and is totally fine.  It is a treatable condition if it is the same as what you are describing..Best to you.
I have a hole in my lungs, in the upper right portion of my lungs to be exact.  My pulmonary specialist told me that it should not affect me.  He said that the "cystic space" only represents a small portion of my lungs and I don't need it to live a normal life.  Smoking is not good for the lungs, hole or no hole.  Regardless, you should try posting your question in the "Doctor-to-Patient", Respiratory Disorders Forum.  Better yet, consult with a pulmonary specialist, if possible.

Good luck!