Anxiety Community
anxiety even with meds
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anxiety even with meds

Hi.  I am on Lexapro and klonopin, lamictal and seraquel.  I am diagnosed bipolar 2.  I have been feeling pretty good lately but my question is, has any one experienced anxiety, even with being on meds?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have experienced anxiety while on meds.  If you are beginning a med it could just be adjustment to it.  Also some meds cause anxiety as a side-effect,  If you were doing well and you have break through anxiety you may need a dose change. Let your doc know and he may have to tweak your meds.
Blank
Hello Sue357.  I have been suffering from social anxiety for over three years and i have been on XR Seroquel for the last year in a half.
it has been helping me find peace within myself, but anxiety still haunts me daily.
Mostly when i go out to work, parties or even a simple phone call.
Blank
The Lexapro and Klonopin would be the anxiety meds.  Those are the ones tho doctor may need to look at.  A small dose change can make all the difference.
Blank
433485 tn?1321816990
thanks.  I am on 30 mg of lexapro and 1 mg of klonopin 3 times a day ( klonopin) we switched to lexapro several months ago as I was on prozac and was a mess!  So far I have been doing better, just a little anxiety when I first wake up.  Not sure if this was normal or not.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
Blank