Anxiety Community
anxiety symptom or something else

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

anxiety symptom or something else

hi all, thats for your responses to my last question. They helped a lot. Since beginning zoloft, which is what I am currently dealing with a reaction from, and have been off it for two days now, I get this feeling where I feel like my head in moving in a circle. The room does not appear to move, just a feeling like my head or body is moving. It only happens for short periods of time, usually less than a minute. It tends to come and go. Do you think it might be a reaction from the meds and coming off of it or my anxiety? I notice that it does happen more when my anxiety is up. I can't wait for this med to be out of my system. I continue to have the tightness in my back muscles, chest muscles and tightness in my throat. My blood pressure is finally back in the normal range though! Thanks for all your help.
withdrawel from an ssri(zoloft,paxil,etc) frequently can cause dizziness and tingling sensations and increased anxiety. it will usually go away in a week or so. some docs will taper the med slowly so this doesnt happen. the sooner you start a new med the better you will feel if you are planning to take something else.
C402 is Comment
gyspy09 commented on ianwojc's status
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...