Aa
A
A
Close
blood in urine
i did a urine sample the other day and the results came back with blood in my urine. sometimes its clear and sometimes its a brownish color. i work myself up and get pretty scared about this. the doctor suggested an ultra sound and now im just waiting on the appointment date. i dont usually feel pain when im going to the washroom.
i have a big deal with anxiety. i also have the flu and my head is pounding and i am on medication for my stomach pain. but i had this urine test done before i was on the medication. IM SO SCARED that its somthing serious. im 16 years old, should i be worried ?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
467161_tn?1231779908
I would try not to worry if I we're you. It could be something as simple as a UTI. Every time I had a UTI there was blood in my urine. Dark urine could indicate a little dehydration. Just make sure you drink lots of water. Urineis also darker in the morning also.
Comment
Cancel
467161_tn?1231779908
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
212161_tn?1432037254
dont stress the blood i have lots lots uti always have big amounts of blood in urine and when i dont have a uti i still have small amounts ive been checked had all test ran, dr says some people just have blood in urine  and if you dont most the time am sure its just a uti or nothing .
Comment
Cancel
212161_tn?1432037254
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thanks guys :) you made me feel a whole lot better :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
blood in urine
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I WILL MAKE TODAY A PRODUCT... Comment
23 mins ago
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank