can i take two different medications at once?
can i take klonopin and tranxene together at the same time?
It's best to consult with a doctor for medication interactions, or contact a local pharmacist, Walgreens & CVS pharmacy is open 24 hours, if you have one in your area.  You can also call the poison control center, whom can assist you with medication interaction.  

I use drugdigest.com for such things. I checked for you and alcohol had 2 well-documented interactions. Worth checking out - and also the pharmacist will usually question the doctors if something like that comes up.

(Experience talking here). Before taking any new medication, it is so important to check interactions with other meds, food and alcohol (which can be found in cough syrups!) I'm allergic to Morphine and there were Morphine dirivitives in one pain medicine that got past the doctor AND the pharmacist, so you really need to trust your gut. If you're questioning it...that's your gut talking.
Kind regards