Anxiety Community
dont know

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

dont know

Hi every1, i dont know I have feeling or unreal and dont feel myself,  I had number of tests ecgs,Tcd,Ct scan,blodd tests,,,  but everything normal , sometimes dizziness, sometimes shortness of breadth, dont wanna go out which I used to be out and had fun and strange feeling, I m takin flupentixol with melatracin. Dont really know its anxiety or something else....
Tags: dont know
Hon, we've went over this with you a few times.  You've already been evaluated medically, and nothing was found, which is good.  The next step is to start treating this as anxiety with a professional.

You're still chasing your tail, convinced something is really wrong. That's normal, it's sometimes hard to imagine that such real physical symptoms could be caused by anxiety.

You really need to take that first step and call for an appointment with a psychiatrist, or with your family doctor, if you need a referral.  Don't put it off anymore, you're just going to continue to suffer, and you don't need to.

I totally agree with nursegirl...you've had every test to rule out other causes now it's imperative that you address the anxiety.  By getting help you can either eliminate it as the cause or confirm that it is the cause of your symptoms, which I feel strongly it is.  You owe it to yourself to seek help for this so you can get some relief.
thnx 4 reply, I gonna take step 2 c a psychiatrist.
thnx 4 reply buddy , take care
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
Swollentoe commented on photo
Swollentoe commented on photo