Anxiety Community
drug side effect help

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

drug side effect help

For How much time the  ZOLAX SR 0.5 can be taken safely.I am taking it for nearly 8 months. Also please tell me the side effect of the drug.
You definately want to talk to your doctor about what a safe dosage is for you! Side effects are on the web! Studchick
I am not really familier with Zolax, but does it contain alprazolam?  I agree that you need to discuss this with your doctor to make sure you are taking it the correct way.  As with any benzo, you can become dependent on it after long term use and it should not be stopped without tapering.  

Doing a very quick search for Zolax, the information below is what I found. Since India was not listed, I have no idea what may be in the medication you are taking or it's possible side effects.

I agree with the above posters that you need to take these questions and concerns to your doctor.

Peace
Greenlydia

Zolax is NOT known to be marketed in the USA. Zolax may be available in the countries listed below.

Possible matches for Zolax:
alprazolam
Alprazolam is reported as an ingredient of Zolax in Bangladesh.

fluconazole
Fluconazole is reported as an ingredient of Zolax in Turkey.

melimeli My anxiety is through the r... Comment
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms