Anxiety Community
flaxseed oil for anxiety

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

flaxseed oil for anxiety

Does anybody take flaxseed oil.I've read a few articles on how its supposed to help sufferers of panic attacks.
Hi, I take flaxseed oil.  I was taking it for the benefits to the heart.  Haven't heard about benefits to panic attack sufferers.  Would like to learn more though.
Avatar n tn
I take fish oil and cycle on/off with flaxseed grains not oil.  I take it as a nutritional supplement as I'm big on performance nutrition.  I know fish oil is good for depression as well.  However, never heard of it benefiting panic attacks.

I know that you should probably be eating well and getting your nutritional supplements as needed.  My daughter has had panic attacks because she deprives her body of the needed nutrients.  Once you've resolved that there is no nutritent deficiency, you can take whatever your doctor is prescribing to you.

We are not doctors here just supporters of people in need.  I hope this info helps you.
melimeli commented on photo
melimeli commented on mhv's status
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms