Anxiety Community
had a horrible anxiety attack/nightmare

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

had a horrible anxiety attack/nightmare

i just woke up with a horribele anxiety attack. i have been feeling a bit lonely cuz i dont have much of a social life. i do alk to people though at work and have friends i text to and that

i woke uo from sleep and i felt like i had no one to talk to..like no one was real and they didnt care about me

what the heck was going on?---also i was on five hours of sleep due to work...wonder if that was it? mind playing a trick from being real tired?

edit: woke up my mom and talked to her and feel a bit better..she thinks it was just a nightmare..mind was tired and played a trick on me.....i have had my anxiety under control to
This can happen after a nightmare which we may not even remember.  I wouldn't put any emphasis on this, but I feel you should start doing things with friends to develop more of a social life.  Get involved in things you truly enjoy so you can meet some like-minded people.  Often if we go to bed too tired we don't get a restful sleep, and this may have played a part in what happened.  Always remember that it's not about the quantity of friends you have but the quality of the friends.  You're okay, just try to get out a bit more so you don't feel so lonely.  Take care.
Like I've mentioned before, you post a lot of threads, but don't usually follow up on any of them.  Have you sought ANY professional help for the anxiety/panic yet?  

You're just chasing your tail.  You can ask about symptoms all day long, and we can all tell you what we think,. but YOU are the one who has to act.

It would be great if you could acknowldege the replies you've gotten here, that way, at least we know you're seeing the answers.
Jade59, 29sillygirl, and 10356 commented on Jade59's status
28 mins ago
Hearts screaming action, mind screa...
37 mins ago by mishymoshymarcy
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...