Anxiety Community
headaches

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

headaches

hi everybody. they told me a had anxiety proablems. i just want to know if any of u guys get headaches type symptoms or is it just me. i heard a lot of u guys that u get chest pain and the heart racing or other symptoms but no headaches. pls respond it will help me a lot..
yup headaches are part of it, it dose not fell like a real headache, and they come and go pretty often
Avatar n tn
Yes Omar headaches are very much apart of anxiety, I used to suffer with many in the beginning...they have passed for me tho and they'll pass for u as well, so don't worry! It is very common to have multiple headaches when dealing with anxiety! :)
Yep; it can definitely be from anxiety.  Stress, tension, you name it can cause headaches.  This can really take a toll on us both mentally and physically.  The trick is seeking help for your anxiety, which will eventually aleviate many physical symptoms due to stress.
Avatar n tn
yes i get alot of headaches can you tell me what yours are like?i get big long headaches all round my head and short stabbing pains in particular spots,i get all sorts and often i think i have a brain tumour so im glad in a way (sorry)that im not alone
One sided headaches Omar. My doctor told me to hit the other side of my head hard as I could and it would balance the headache out. Amazing. It worked.
definately omar im never without a headache still think ive somthing wrong but its all stress /anxiety hopfully things will get better for you take care
hi there well sorry to say like wise i suffer from anxiety,related believe me im never without a headache please take advice and listen to what ur bodys telling you there is plenty off advice and support to bring you through this and  it will start to feel better take care chin up theres a lot warm wonderfull people on this forum anyone off us are here if ever u need to talk,
Dee1956 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
13 hrs ago by gymdandee
123tushar07 commented on When will things get ...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms