help
what can i do. when ever i try to sleep i just cand because im terrified that someones watching me i cant sleep without the tv on also i cant sleep unless i have someone in the room im so scared that someones watching me im 8 and this has been going on ever scince my mom cheated on my dad with another man and he stalked my mom through my window im terrified to get up out  of my bed i dont even sleep in my room anymore in the living room i usually go to sleep at 1 or 2 in the moring terrified to death that someones watching i only fell that i would be safe in a room with no windows what can i do PLEASE HELP ME
You need to talk to your mother IMMEDIATELY about this! You had a terrifying experience with this man looking in your bedroom window.......an experience that would scare the living daylights out of people three times your age!
Your mother may and/or should consider having you see a psychologist to deal with these very real fears. Seeing a psychologist does not mean there is something wrong with YOU, because there isn't. This person will be able to help you learn to cope with the fear so it won't mess you up when you get older.
If your mother won't help, can you talk with your dad? Does he know what happened? I think you should let him know as he IS your father and he will want to protect you in any way he can.
You can also talk with the counselors at your school who will help you.
You cannot continue to live in fear and you can't get by on just a few hours of sleep at night.
You are an incredibly bright young girl to reach out to an anxiety forum for help. But we can't be there to help you deal with this, so you gotta keep on being brave and keep on reaching out until you find some help. We are always here and you can always talk to us, but please tell your mother how you're feeling as soon as possible. She may not know how frightened you are.
Please stay in touch with us, OK?
Take care, Toots
Greenlydia