Anxiety Community
help!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

help!!!!

well here we go i have been on this site so many times never asked a question but i cant deal with this anymore!!    this all started when i was driving a school van to school and a truck cut me off scared me so much  i was crying all the way home a few days later driving home with the family after dinner i got this warm feeling up  my back pulled over heartbeat was fast....i was freaking out  went to my mom she works for a heart doctor thought i was having a heart attack  now i am only 30  years old...my dad took me to the ER nd they said i had an anxiety attack..so i went back to work driving then it happend agian with th kids in the car had to pull oer and they had t pick me up...felt dizzy like i wasnt there  started to get really bad nasel drip pain in my arm thought i was having a stroke  so i had to quit that job to scared to drive..this has been going on for 1 year now when i wake up i feel great but as soon as i think it all comes back ...i get a unsteady feeling like im gona pass out never had that happen but i think it is going to  sometime i get this tinglng feeling that goes from the back of my neck to the top of my head ....that freaks me out had a cat scan everything is good with the brain....my do gave me paxil i took that 10 mg for 6 mts didnt seem to help...i wana start it again 20 mg but i am scared!! i take clonazepam to calm me down but it does not last for the day what i need  ...lately i have been feeling like there is something wrong with my eyes  like i cant focus  been to the eye doctor everything is ok...but how can i get over this im sick of ot being able to drive anywhere..i go out i have to go to work but i get stressed sometimes when i do ihave 2 kids i need my life back,...when other stuff is going on and i dont have time to think i dont have any issues at all so i think it is all in my head well i know it is.,,,i think of dying alot,,,,my best friend died at 29 from a blood clot in his lung he had other medical issus also  but he died in his sleep  so im scared of that to....everypain i get im scared it is something bad....what the heck can i do to end this??  PLEASE HELP!!!!  my e-mail is ***@**** if any one has advice  thanks!!
Ask the doctor to ditch the Paxil and prescribe the Klonopin as it is intended to be prescribed: .5 mg, two times every day.  Your doctor is probably trying to avoid dependence by dosing it as-needed, but what's the point if you're miserable?  Just ask him to let you give it a shot for a couple weeks and see what happens.

i have been taking the klonpin sometimes 3 times a day i wont take paxil anymore  inotice it does help when i take it   the does is low so is there a chance of me being addicted to it?? im scared of that happening..
Paxiled commented on Dietary Fat Increases...
57 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on Grace358's status
Jade59, and 10356 commented on Pat1956100's status