Anxiety Community
help!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help!!!!

well here we go i have been on this site so many times never asked a question but i cant deal with this anymore!!    this all started when i was driving a school van to school and a truck cut me off scared me so much  i was crying all the way home a few days later driving home with the family after dinner i got this warm feeling up  my back pulled over heartbeat was fast....i was freaking out  went to my mom she works for a heart doctor thought i was having a heart attack  now i am only 30  years old...my dad took me to the ER nd they said i had an anxiety attack..so i went back to work driving then it happend agian with th kids in the car had to pull oer and they had t pick me up...felt dizzy like i wasnt there  started to get really bad nasel drip pain in my arm thought i was having a stroke  so i had to quit that job to scared to drive..this has been going on for 1 year now when i wake up i feel great but as soon as i think it all comes back ...i get a unsteady feeling like im gona pass out never had that happen but i think it is going to  sometime i get this tinglng feeling that goes from the back of my neck to the top of my head ....that freaks me out had a cat scan everything is good with the brain....my do gave me paxil i took that 10 mg for 6 mts didnt seem to help...i wana start it again 20 mg but i am scared!! i take clonazepam to calm me down but it does not last for the day what i need  ...lately i have been feeling like there is something wrong with my eyes  like i cant focus  been to the eye doctor everything is ok...but how can i get over this im sick of ot being able to drive anywhere..i go out i have to go to work but i get stressed sometimes when i do ihave 2 kids i need my life back,...when other stuff is going on and i dont have time to think i dont have any issues at all so i think it is all in my head well i know it is.,,,i think of dying alot,,,,my best friend died at 29 from a blood clot in his lung he had other medical issus also  but he died in his sleep  so im scared of that to....everypain i get im scared it is something bad....what the heck can i do to end this??  PLEASE HELP!!!!  my e-mail is ***@**** if any one has advice  thanks!!