Anxiety Community
im lost

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

im lost

I have severe arm and chest pain i have bad panic attacks i have therapy im at a loss what do i do how do i get normal?
hay, hope you feeling better. when i get panic attacks i usually doing breathing exercise : deep breath in, count to 10, exhale, count to 10 end so on like 5/7 times. then, if i'm at home put nice indian meditation music and try to meditate, while concentrate on my breathing.
sorry about your panic attacks, I know I hate them, I do too feel lost n confused like how did all this started?? like I really want to be normal without worry all day.. Im so sad because I change a lot.. Im still a happy person but im not the same same like I was before, therapy does help, talking it out helps me release my stress... just hang in there u should be fine.
In my experience, panic and anxiety can initially feel overwheliming and scary when first going through it.  One of the things I try to stress to people is patience.  I knowi t is problably the last thing anyone wants to hear because we just want it to go away, but you are already doing the right thing by going to therapy in my opinion.  As with any challenge we face, we first must learn about it to gain the knowledge to confront it.  You WILL get through it and you are NOT alone in your experience with this, which was comfort to me when I first experienced this.  Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
It feels like they do so much damage i dont understand i feel like im dying right there.
cctailor commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
14 mins ago
travel_melb Coming up to the 3 month ma... Comment
52 mins ago
Swollentoe commented on franceslee's status