Anxiety Community
lightheaded dizzy tightness in the forehead and around the eyes and the...

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

lightheaded dizzy tightness in the forehead and around the eyes and the top of nose.

i feel really lightheaded, dizzy here and there and cant seem to focus. It started once in awhile and now it seems like it happens everyday. when those things occur, i feel like i have a hard time breathing because my heart beats faster then normal. also i feel a tightness in my forehead and around the eyes and my nose ridge like some of the sinus trouble symptoms that people are asking about. if all my test with the doctors come back normal, what can i do to help with that? can i continue with my weight lifting exercise??lifting weight is something i really enjoy doing.
You sound like you could be having anxiety issues,or maybe vertigo,the tightness around your head could be a sinus issue but it sounds to me like they are pressure headaches,as long as you feel comfortable with the weight lifting i cant see why you shouldnt be able to continue doing it with your doctors say so
man me and u should be kin beacuse what u wrote sounds the same as me it hard to believe that we could feel the (same) i suffer from anxiety my syptoms (symptoms) use to come and go now the dizziness tight face pressure in head eye focus problems im heading to the dr now to talk to him and try meds i tried to do it myself but its to strong good luck to u  
omg any updates ? i got the same issue and it kills!
any advice from your Dr. about these symptoms - i've had the same issues and so far the likley suspect is panic disorder
any updates? I an having the same issues as you are! :(
Me too!! Oh my goodness, I thought I was alone, which seems silly in a way. Anyway, I know that mine is because of my anxiety, because I am always tense when I go out somewhere, or even to school. I was told that I just get too anxious and that's why I get this pressure and pain in my head, and can't focus, etc, etc. :)
I'm glad I googled that. I thought I was going crazy, or perhaps having a stroke...but mainly I thought I was loosing my mind. Tightness around the eyes/forehead, trouble focusing my eyes..sometimes it feels like am dreaming everything
Angelinaaa commented on Long standing dry mou...
1 hr ago
melimeli commented on melimeli's status
1 hr ago
Frenchies commented on Long standing dry mou...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms