Aa
A
A
Close
panic attacks
i need some advice from those who suffer from panic attacks or panic/anxiety disorder...
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1291268 tn?1274814522
What can we help you with?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1348686 tn?1310657843
I too suffer from anxiety/panic and at times it can be crippling.  If you are asking for ways to maybe help you cope I can give you some ideas but I am not sure if they will work for you.  My anxiety has been really high the last week so I started drinking chamomile tea which seems to help calm me.  I am trying not to go on meds if I can help it so I just started taking a multi vitamin and increased the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables I eat.  I need to start exercising more so I am thinking about starting yoga.  When I feel a panic attack coming on I do things to try and get my mind off of it...Like count backwards from 100 - 0 or say the alphabet backwards.  If I mess up I start over until I get it right.  I also work on my breathing.  I know it might seem nutty but if it helps it is worth it.  I honestly think for some people like myself increase in anxiety symptoms can be hormonal. I sure hope I was able to give you some helpful advice.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank