scared of sleeping
Everytime i go to my bed it takes me a while to fall a sleep because im scared when i fall a sleep something or someone will come in my room for example im tired but i can fall a sleep and i have to have my tv on while i am sleep so i can see whats in my room when i wake up and sometimes i wake up during the night and my mum has come through and turned my tv off so i cant hear anythingor see anything in my room so im scared to open my eyes so i just keep my eyes closed and think of something els for about 2 hours and finally i fall a sleep agein  iv had the problem since i was 5 or 6 years old and i still have the problem and now im serching for answers as im 16 years old.
Have you discussed this with your parents?  By getting you into therapy you may learn why you have this fear, can deal with it and get over it.  Many os us have these types of fears, but with help we can overcome them.  Definitely talk to your mom or both parents about your fear, and at least your mom will know to leave the TV or light on even after you've fallen asleep.  Your parents love you,want and need to know about this....they'll understand.  Know you're not the only one to have irrational fears, it's very common.  Sharing with us was a big step towards getting better, now talk to your parents so you can get help to overcome this and have peaceful nights.  It's going to be okay, and I wish you all the best!