throat cramping and feeling like theres something stuck in my throat
like i feel like there is something stuck in my throat and sometimes it cramps up. almost as if i have a bubble or like a burp in there that needs to come out but doesnt is this anxiety? or something else?
get your thryoid checked you could have a goiter.let me know whqat you find out.
love Venora
Yes, as Venora wisely says, get checked looking for something phsyical, external, etc. But THEN, when they say, "everything is normal," I can agree that those symptoms go along with anxiety, panic and the usual group of suspects, at least, they did in my case. And it really, really felt like something was down there. Sooooooo...

work on the anxiety, and you'll take care of that lump/thing/presence in the throat.

Trust me.
thats so weird because I get that feeling too. I recently just got prescribed meds for anxiety and it helps alot....it feels like there is something in my throat and i can't swallow and my head it about to burst....
Yes, yes, yes! Its like you've forgotten how! God, did I HATE that. You're sitting at a restaurant, right? Trying to swallow a gob of -mashed potatoes. They feel dry, Argghhh! So you throw water in to slop 'em up a bit; then swallow the water but the stinkin' potatoes are still there! So now, you push them around your mouth with your tongue, trying to swallow little bits at a time. Oy! I hated that. One of the best reasons ever to be done with panic. Now I can eat again!

Gotta run, time to fix dinner. Left-over sweet 'n sour pork with rice and peas. Yummmm!

Trust me; deal with the panic and this will go away!
When I lay down I get strong shrp pain down my throat to my chest or backward sometime. It hurt so bad. Dis morning I woke up feeling like throw up in there I dnt kno but if I lay up seriously hurts. Wats is this some onehelp