Anxiety Community
waking up every morning for the past 2 months with pressure in head and...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

waking up every morning for the past 2 months with pressure in head and ears plugged all day....

i wake up with this every day.. what is it? my nose isnt stuffy so it cant be sinus or allergies can it? i have had a headache every day for 2 months!!!!! i am constantly trying to unplugg my ears all day !!!!! and have a head ache alllll day!!!!!!what is this????????
where have u been man? help me out!!
I wake some mornings with this to, today being one of them.  Have you been to a chiro?  I used to get alot of headaches until I started seeing a chiro, that lessened them up alot and then I got preggo so I had to change my sleeping position.  Its been 8 months and I have only had maybe 2 headaches!  Worth a shot.  But yes, it could be allergies or sinuses to.
i just dont how its allergies...... my nose is completely clear!
When my anxiety is somewhat bad, my head/sinuses are horrible when I wake up in the am. I have been to the ENT and to the reg. doc, they tested me for allergies- I was fine. They told me to just take flonase and it would help. Once I started B-vitamins (as my treatment for anxiety), I felt a lot calmer, and the sinus pressure and stuffiness in my head and ears seemed to get a lot better. I have also started sleeping with two pillows- to keep my head propped up. THis way my ears dont get plugged like they used to. I really think sinus/ear congestion is related to anxiety. But first you should make sure you dont have any allergies. If you wanted to try medicine, maybe you could try over the counter sinus cleaners or decongestants. But I dont think it is safe to take them for long periods of time. Anyway, I hope this helps!! If you have any questions, please ask!!
Are B-Vitamins over-the-counter? Is there something missing in my diet if i'm not getting enough Vitamin b?
Yes, B-vitamins are over the counter. I have read a lot on them. THey say that people with depression or other mood disorders, along with alcoholics, and vegatarians are prone to B-vitamin deficiencies. Also women on the birth control pill (which is what I am on). There are so many different formulas for the B-complex. My doc told me to get that that has different levels for each B vit. DOnt get the one with the same dosage for all the B's. It doesnt work that well. I got my B-12 levels tested and they were with in normal limits. But there are so many B's I am not quite sure which ones cause anxiety/depression. But by taking the supplements, I have really noticed a difference. Before I used to feel the anxiety every day, buy now I only feel it maybe once a week if that. My doc also suggested fish oil to take- for my cholestrol and other benefits. I started researching that as well, and found articles where they say fish oil is good for anxiety too. I have to pick that up today, and plan on starting that soon. I am not ready to admit defeat and take persrciption drugs. My doc says I can beat this naturally, and that is what I am trying to do. Oh- also eating really healthy and exercising every day is supposed to help too. ANy more questions, please ask!! I hope this helps!!
there are many things that could be contributing to this facter, do you take any drugs street or over the counter? it sounds like you have some type of allergy to something! it will cause pressure and ears getting pluged (plugged) but sometimes your nose doesn't have to be plugged up. allergies affect different in people. i would consider getting some type of allergy med like claratin it works greatand it doesn;t make you tired. you could also try what is called neilmed it is a saline solution that irragates your sinus cavatives its a bottle that is with warm water and the saline then you just rinse out your nose. it also works great with seasonal allergies. give them a try!! it will not hurt too. and don;t worry to much about it
you probhave tmj i do my ears get plugged all the time
I wake up with my ears feeling plugged and a feeling of pressure. I can't get my ears clear. They seem to gradually clear themselves during the course of the morning. I don't usually feel the stuffiness until I raise my head from the pillows. Rarely I can pop my ear open but usually I just have to wait it out. I too have no significant nasal drainage or stuffiness. Just mild drainage. Sometimes there is a mild discomfort in the frontal sinuses.  I'm going to bring this to the attention of my doctor on my next visit. will let you know the outcome.
i feel alot of pressure in my ears and head.it starts when i wake up.i was suffered from malaria and after taking anti malarial doses these conditions started with me.is it anxiety problems or some other problems?
Dietary Fat Increases Vitamin D-3 A...
56 mins ago by gymdandee
melimeli commented on  cancer update
1 hr ago
nursegirl6572 Wishing my MH family a very... Comment
1 hr ago