xanax yellow bars
I have a pill and it is yellow bar 4pices with looks like P039 on one side the p maybe a symble. can you tell me if it is a xanax or not and if i can get a pitcher of one thank you rhonda
It's best to ask your pharmacist or the physician who prescribed these to you. They're the ones who can correctly identify what you have.
Good luck...
If you need to ask what a medication "could be," my guess is that it was not prescribed for you. Please do not consider taking it.
Greenlydia
Yes, that pill is Alprozolam 2mg, the brand name is Xanax, which is a registered trademark of Roche. It is PRESCRIBED for mild to severe anxiety. It is also a controlled substance, which makes it a third degree felony to transfer this drug to anyone but for whom it is prescribed. BE SMART, BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!
Hi Rhonda,
You first asked us about this pill on April 5th. Since you are once again asking someone here to identify it for you tells me that you haven't as yet taken it. Which I am very happy to hear. DON'T! What timetechnics says is absolutely correct. It IS a felony to transfer a controlled substance and that is no doubt what you are holding.
And trust me when I tell you that messing around with a med like Xanax is a road you DO NOT want to go down. If you are considering taking this pill for some anxiety you are feeling, I would strongly urge you to see a doctor and discuss your feelings with them. If you are thinking about taking this as a sort of "recreational" trip, I urge you flush the damn thing. Along with anything anybody else has given you!
Again, as timetechnics says, "BE SMART, BE SAFE!"
Peace
Greenlydia