Arthritis Community
Arthritis . Do im in a right treatment

Arthritis . Do im in a right treatment

Im 23 years female. I was suffering some arthritis for 1 year. I was taking medicne HCQS at night. and Rantac. First i had pain ma leg muscles and i got pain in arm muscles also. But no swelling or nodules found yet. I havng only muscle pain. Ma doctor saying it will be cured. you re all right. the onlythng is you have to put on weight. but 1 year passd im not cured completely now. Am i going through right medication? Is it is curable for me. but some sites are saying that there is no cure arthritis. im totally hopeless. plese help me.
You are right, there is no cure but you can go into remission.  What kind of arthritis is your doctor saying you have?  You need to see a rheumatologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
actually im still i don know wat kind of arthirtis i have. im consulting rheumatologist for a year.
Try reading this article, it may help.

http://*************.***/home-remedies/bones-muscles-and-joint-problems/home-treatment-for-arthritis/
Hi ambi, try glucosamine, takes a couple weeks to kick in, but a friend of mine said it helped him..............but everybody in our predicament should realise this......there is no money in a cure !!!!!!!!