Sick
I am 19 weeks pregnant, and I have a really bad cold with alot of mucus buildup, is it safe to take Tylenol sinus severe congestion
I would recommend you discuss with your doctor prior to starting any new prescription or over-the-counter congestion remedies. Many over-the-counter products contain multiple ingredients and some may be more safe than others to use during your pregnancy.

I would recommend you first try non-pharmacological treatments such as breathing steam, or keeping a vaporizer in the room. You may also use a saline rinse for nasal congestion.

Tylenol Sinus and Congestion contains Tylenol (acetaminophen). This medication is considered Category C for pregnancy by the FDA which means there are no well done studies in humans demonstrating the safety of the medication when used during pregnancy, but that benefits may outweigh the risks in certain situations. Tylenol Sinus and Congestion also contains phenylepherine which is also a category C drug for pregnancy according to the FDA.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.