Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
alternate drug for epididymitis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

alternate drug for epididymitis

Hi,
2 days ago I went to the ER with testicular pain and was diagnosed with epididymitis and was prescribed cipro 500mg twice daily.

Since then I have noticed some burning in my feet as well as a general feeling of malaise and heightened anxiety.  

I am actually quite afraid to continue taking this med after doing a web search (never a good idea I realize).
I really don't feel good about continuing this med and would like to know what options I have if any to present to my doctor.

Any advise would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Monty
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
:  
220lb
Current Medications
:  
prevacid 30mg daily