do I have tolerance
Im on suboxone at the moment and want to come off as im sick of it.Iv'e come off it b4r and the withdrawals last a long time because of the long halflife of buprenorphine.My whole life has been spent coming of high doses off methadone,booze,,ativan,diazepam,temazepam,and I cant face another long withdrawal from suboxone.A ex girlfriend of mines can give me 3 50microgram an hour fentanyl patches which will last me 9 days and should get me over the suboxone withdrawals.Im scared incase suboxone hasnt given me a high enough tolerance to handle fentanyl(especially 50mcg) and I may die.I know fentanyl isnt given to non opiate tolerant patients and I know its a lethal drug.I also know its possible your answer wont answer my question and no doubt you will try to warn me to do it medically.However,im asking you if you can answer my question : Has suboxone given me a high tolerance.Thanx.
According to the literature, suboxone should keep your tolerance low.