Breatghin difficulties, but it's not asthma

I have this annoying problem. As I breath it seems I don't get enough air in my lungs. I breath out just fine, but for breathing in I need to take long breath and sometimes it doesn't work. I also do yawning in order to breath fully. I don't have chest pain or other pain at all. Never been sick with asthma or breathing related illnesses. It started 4-5 weeks ago. While I sleep i don't feel discomfort, that's actually is the only time while I breath fully. I been to the doctor, they made tests, it came out as I should be healthy as a horse, however the doctor prescribed aspirator for asthma, which didn't help at all. I don't smoke, used to though 3-4 years ago only for 6 months. I eat healthy food, don't do sports, however walking up hill, I feel fine, I I run it's the same difficulty of breathing when walking or sitting. I work in an office related environment, so mostly I sit all the time. Have no idea what's up with me, just can't get enough air, please help!!!
Perhaps you could go see a  Pulmonologist  (pulmonary disease specialist.) They are a  physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary (lung) conditions and diseases. There may be something your family doctor is just not picking up on. If it is bothering you to the point it is interfering with your daily life you owe it to yourself to at least give it a shot. Specialists are specialist for a reason :) You can always obtain a second opinion as well.
This sounds like Vocal Cord Dysfunction  (VCD) is a possibility.  VCD is a condition in which the vocal cords spasm on inhalation making it difficult to breathe in (as you described).  It is treated with speach therapy.  I am looking for a link to a breathing technique used to treat VCD.  It is very simple and can be described as pursed lip breathing.  There are several variations that are taught by speach therapists, but they all start with that technique.  I will keep looking and have sent a request to the web site for help finding it.  

I pray that you find some answers soon.
Do this anulom vilom pranayam, and your respiratory system will improve gradually.Try and do it three times initially.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two middle fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed. Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
While doing anulom vilom, keep your eyes closed, concentrate on the third eye (point in between the eyebrows).