Baby Products Community
20 weeks 3 days and babys head is in my pelvis.

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Hello ladies, had my scan Tuesday and baby's head is in my pelvis, baby wouldn't budge no matter what I done, so the measurements couldn't be finished. Have to go back again next week for another scan. Should the baby be so low down? For 20 weeks .. is it normal and healthy? Also found out I'm having a little girl princess <3
In 21w5d and Thats the way my little one was last week. head down in my pelvis and feet in the belly button. They couldnt tell the sexs bc it wouldnt open its legs but the doc said everything is fine and im just carrying low
Should be okay....and congrats!!!